Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Because repeatedly bringing up lies around dead family members and unpleasant past experiences, every couple weeks for the sake of fucking with me, is obnoxious as shit
How do you know hes doing that if you got him on ignore?

And what up timebomb @timebomb breh? How you livin?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Because repeatedly bringing up lies around dead family members and unpleasant past experiences, every couple weeks for the sake of fucking with me, is obnoxious as shit
lol, TB is a FT and sicchat veterano. You come in some place and start bitching about it being annoying like it should change just for you, that aint how it works, bruh. If you dont like the club, dont hang out here, we aint making special rules just for you.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol, TB is a FT and sicchat veterano. You come in some place and start bitching about it being annoying like it should change just for you, that aint how it works, bruh. If you dont like the club, dont hang out here, we aint making special rules just for you.
Surely dead family members is a little too far.

Even so, I'm not complaining about the cancer drugs and autistic rape posts, I'm complaining about the repeated cancer drugs and autistic rape posts.

Does that shit so many times its waaaaaaaay beyond being remotely entertaining to anyone. Thats why I find it so obnoxious

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
FTBC(except please be nice to grimlyn)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

Even so, I'm not complaining about the cancer drugs and autistic rape posts, I'm complaining about the repeated cancer drugs and autistic rape posts.

Does that shit so many times its waaaaaaaay beyond being remotely entertaining to anyone. Thats why I find it so obnoxious
Once again, what does that have to do with Freedom Town?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

You ever think that the fact that you find it obnoxious is probably the reason people keep making the jokes? How the fuck did you make it through third grade?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
You ever think that the fact that you find it obnoxious is probably the reason people keep making the jokes? How the fuck did you make it through third grade?
Shit I don't know how to explain this clearly.

I don't give a fuck about him posting about me stealing cancer drugs and raping autistic girls. Its not true, so I don't care.

But its getting obnoxious now that every thread he sees me post in turns into the same shit.

He could be typing literally anything, but the nature in which he constantly posts the same shit is fucking annoying

Fuck it, I'll just keep him on ignore and not click 'view post' again, it aint worth it.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Shit I don't know how to explain this clearly.

I don't give a fuck about him posting about me stealing cancer drugs and raping autistic girls. Its not true, so I don't care.

But its getting obnoxious now that every thread he sees me post in turns into the same shit.

He could be typing literally anything, but the nature in which he constantly posts the same shit is fucking annoying

Fuck it, I'll just keep him on ignore and not click 'view post' again, it aint worth it.

Like i said I dont think its the joke he thinks is funny I think its your reaction. Hes fucking with you like a cat with a lazer pointer and you chase that shit every time.