Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
LOL nolettuce @nolettuce @

only day 4 of season 5 and a paragon 832 solo'd an 80 GRift

Season 5, Day 4 | 2.4 Guides: Wiz !speedwiz !dmo | Monk !opm | Wings? Complete the !set dungeons - Oddshot

these motherfuckers gotta be tweakers
They play public test realm and then find what's broken for the new season. They must've added some super broken wizard set bonus or something for that to be possible, and someone found out about it during test

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
@ i ordered a bunch of flavorings like 15 of them lol i'm going to try a bronuts type one and wanna do a bluberry muffin and orange cream one!

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@ i ordered a bunch of flavorings like 15 of them lol i'm going to try a bronuts type one and wanna do a bluberry muffin and orange cream one!
What flavorings? Man I'm in such a huge rut with mixing i hate trying to come up with new shit ive mostly given up lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
this is my order lol i forgot i wanna make a lemon meringue one also.

Bavarian cream
blueberry
cheesecake (graham crust(
cubano flavor
double chocolate
Dx vanilla cubcake
frosted donut
lemon
meringue
orange cream
pie crust
popcorn

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
this is my order lol i forgot i wanna make a lemon meringue one also.

Bavarian cream
blueberry
cheesecake (graham crust(
cubano flavor
double chocolate
Dx vanilla cubcake
frosted donut
lemon
meringue
orange cream
pie crust
popcorn
Which brand? Im assuming all of
are TFA they look like it. TFA can be a little tricky. Are these small sized? I can tell you now popcorn may have been a mistake lol you may need to segregate it away from other flavors in a ziplock bag it might smell super strong even in the bottle.

Bavarian Cream : winning flavor tastes kinda like frosting, i used to add 1-3% to every single thing i mixed lol. Not really one that can stand up by itself though

Blueberry: there's so many tfa blueberries and they seem tricky to get that kind of "artisan" "fancy" kind of fresh real fruit light taste do you know what i mean? For just candy type blueberry i think most of tfa blueberry flavors can be fine, just as long as you aren't extremely picky

Cheesecake Graham crust: excellent, adds a real kind of heavy richness. There are creams and acetyl pyrazine at play here, so less is more. AP has a toasted, pastry type crust flavor, but can also become overwhelming at high %, and come off like corn nuts or almost like sweaty socks / feet, so 1-3% is more than enough. I've used up to 7% which tasted great but with the cream and ap notes it kinda smells like feet with this weird funk which is hard to ignore over time especially if you get juice on your hands

Cubano: strong bold dirty ashtray with a butteriness i think. This is going to be very hard to pull off, id start at 0.5% and work your way up. What makes it more complicated is tobaccos take forever like one week to one month to taste what they're going to taste like. It slowly changes so you have to wait. So what might taste perfect during week 1 all the sudden by week two it's like twice as strong and damn near kills you lol

Double chocolate: never used tfa double chocolate

Dx vanilla cupcake: find the right percent + add a fruit or vanilla then back it up with Bavarian cream and Cheesecake crust, real easy

Frosted donut, lemon, meringue, Orange cream, dunno

Pie crust: additive only, 0.1%- 1.0%. I think its just Acetyl Pyrazine