Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Id save em and let them keep increasing in value unless you need the cash. Dope collection
Yeah, I don't plan on selling any of them, they probably ain't worth much anyway outside of a couple of the rookie cards.

They were just a cool surprise tonight lol, these cards probably haven't left the box in 20+ years.

Probably gonna just go back in a box and sit there for another 20 years lol

I did separate a couple hundred dope cards from the rest though, those will go in a cool card box I might bust out every once in a while and nerd out.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I used to have a ton of magic the gathering cards, some were sorta rare and actually worth money i just looked a couple up and somehow they're still worth like $50-75 lol. I ended up throwing them away pretty sure during a move

Had some rare pokemon cards like a 1st edition charizard and some foil charizards lol, threw those away

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Some of the cool baseball cards.

Some dope Griffey and Bo Jackson cards, a couple Bernie Williams rookie cards and a Randy Johnson rookie card.

My one friend still has tons of baseball cards i remember he had this 89 upper deck griffey rookie card mint in a case also a alex Rodriguez upper deck rookie in a case. Ill ask what else he had i know he had a ton been collecting forever

This was my fave griffey card

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Think I got some of the pokemon cards somewhere wonder what they are worth pretty sure the japs are still in to that shit
I dunno when i threw them away i was told they were completely worthless lol. But if you have some mint 1st editions i think you could get some money on ebay if you're lucky

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
chrisshoggalips you officially have the stupidist fucking custom user title in the history of the siccness. When even grim got you beat, you know you fucking failing.

You know what jesus is number one at?
1)Providing a reason for old people to get suckered out of their money
2)providing a reason for priests to fuck little kids
3)providing a reason for people to get sent off to war

at least to tooth fairy gives kids money, switch up your fairy tales prefernces blood.

I hope you trip on a fossil and hit your head hard enough your start thinking rationally.
Quick question, do you believe in capital punishment?