Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
chrisshoggalips you officially have the stupidist fucking custom user title in the history of the siccness. When even grim got you beat, you know you fucking failing.

You know what jesus is number one at?
1)Providing a reason for old people to get suckered out of their money
2)providing a reason for priests to fuck little kids
3)providing a reason for people to get sent off to war

at least to tooth fairy gives kids money, switch up your fairy tales prefernces blood.

I hope you trip on a fossil and hit your head hard enough your start thinking rationally.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Went through 1 box of those cards I found so far. Found a grip of dope rookie cards.

Tim Brown, Manny Ramirez, Tim Hardaway, Shaq, Penny Hardaway, Shawn Kemp, Chris Webber, Alonzo Mourning, Kobe "bitch ass" Bryant and some others.

Found a couple hundred dope cards I set aside. Still got another big box to go through.

I had a bunch more when I was a kid, no idea what happened to them all.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
chrisshoggalips you officially have the stupidist fucking custom user title in the history of the siccness. When even grim got you beat, you know you fucking failing.

at least to tooth fairy gives kids money, switch up your fairy tales prefernces blood.

I hope you trip on a fossil and hit your head hard enough your start thinking rationally.
I wouldn't talk to him like that if i was you, at least not to his face... he used to be a gang member and was brought up in a very dangerous hood

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Went through 1 box of those cards I found so far. Found a grip of dope rookie cards.

Tim Brown, Manny Ramirez, Tim Hardaway, Shaq, Penny Hardaway, Shawn Kemp, Chris Webber, Alonzo Mourning, Kobe "bitch ass" Bryant and some others.

Found a couple hundred dope cards I set aside. Still got another big box to go through.

I had a bunch more when I was a kid, no idea what happened to them all.
Any Tim Duncan? GOAT

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013

Don't know what this is in regards to but lol @ I hope you trip on a fossil and hit your head.