Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
It's hilarious how people think these refugees are living some luxurious lifestyle.

Being piled in to a shelter room and supporting a family on 300 euro is crazy luxury ain't it? Funny thing is these people appreciate it more than you can imagine.
basing on the pictures he has posted 300 euros is more than dagrims whole family makes a month

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I have nothing against Islam, or Syrians, or helping refugees. I'm just saying that the nature of this particular case is so fucked up we can't just open the floodgates to anyone, and then give em taxpayer money for being poor alleged "Syrian refugees". Christ let in the women and children, but don't take everyone, and don't change your way of life for em. Christ.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Meanwhile, less than 5% have any proof of ID to prove they are Syrian, and large quantities of discarded passports from Pakistan and other stable Middle Eastern countries have been found. Most experts estimate that around 75% of the refugees are not Syrian refugees.

The "refugees" have opportunities to stay in peaceful countries they pass through, including the Turkish welcoming some of them. Of course if they were all fleeing from atrocities of war they would be happy to remain in a peaceful country. But most of them want to move on to Germany, Sweden, and the UK as these countries give the most to immigrants. It is at precisely this moment when they stop becoming refugees, and become economic migrants.

You have to understand that these countries are literally at war with forces in Syria, so its kinda extremely dumb to allow all people claiming to be from Syria into the country bar none, despite ISIS openly claiming to have moved many Jihadists through with the genuine refugees, and many being found in areas such as Finland.

Also, don't you find it kind of odd that most of the refugees in the photos etc are of strong young men? I mean, if they truly opposed ISIS, surely they'd be fighting for their homes. What about the a few generations ago in Europe when ALL men had to fight in WW1 and WW2? If Kurdish rebel women can fight ISIS, why do we have to support the men who come over here

I get it. We should be good people and support others, etc, etc. But its like giving money to a homeless person. Would you let them into your home? Would you let more in if the ones in your home were forcing you to change the way you live? We've already seen German schools banning girls from wearing short skirts, and you can no longer deny the validity of those sensational videos of violence after hearing about the rapes in Cologne.

Merkel has fucked Germany up royally.

I have nothing against Islam, or Syrians, or helping refugees. I'm just saying that the nature of this particular case is so fucked up we can't just open the floodgates to anyone, and then give em taxpayer money for being poor alleged "Syrian refugees". Christ let in the women and children, but don't take everyone, and don't change your way of life for em. Christ.
blahblahblah man youre eating up all that online neonazi propaganda with a spoon lol

are you going to shave your head and get some doc martins and go over there and "beat down some shit skin towel heads" lol join the raids on muslim businesses start smashing shit up like youre in a pink floyd music video

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
blahblahblah man youre eating up all that online neonazi propaganda with a spoon lol

are you going to shave your head and get some doc martins and go over there and "beat down some shit skin towel heads" lol join the raids on muslim businesses start smashing shit up like youre in a pink floyd music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD_vgqT_QPo
Fuck off you bipolar idiot

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol u mad i quoted your racist rant, fuck off idiot go create a stormfront account
Racist rant? How is it racist to say its reckless to allow an unlimited stream of people with no ID from a country we're borderline at war with into our country, and economically supporting them while we face our own financial problems?

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Is Only God Forgives worth watching for real? After watching Drive and A Place Beyond The Pines, OGF was super slow moving. I only got about 40 mins into it if I remember right.

School is for suckaz, but thanks to my GI Bill I've added an extra 60k+ over the last 4 years and landed a better/easier job. That's a lot of McDonalds and Hawaiian pizza with ranch tbh fam.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Man Netflix's search and recommendation functions fucking suck ass. They're talking about removing the star rating system but that's like the least important issue they should be addressing. Fucking idiots at least give us the 'Not Interested' button back
i noticed adding more films i really like to "my list" seemed to make the recs better