Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
exactly, that's 12 3/4 hours you lazy fuck you could easily put in a 12 hour shift
You know what I meant idiot, if I wanted to work weekdays I'd have to find another job somewhere else.

Plus I'm one of the very very very few kids taking 4 A-levels instead of 3, plus 2 of em are the 2 with the biggest workload. Theres no way in hell I could work multiple jobs and still keep on top of my school work.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
No help wanted

Mcdonalds was the first place I tried when looking for a job a few months ago. There are pretty much no jobs available for young people around here, I'm lucky as shit for getting the job I got.
lol @ getting rejected by mcdonalds

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
No help wanted

Mcdonalds was the first place I tried when looking for a job a few months ago. There are pretty much no jobs available for young people around here, I'm lucky as shit for getting the job I got.
Because McDonalds doesn't have a weekly turn around on employees lol

Guarantee you in those few months 80% of their workforce is different than what it was when you applied.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You know what I meant idiot, if I wanted to work weekdays I'd have to find another job somewhere else.

Plus I'm one of the very very very few kids taking 4 A-levels instead of 3, plus 2 of em are the 2 with the biggest workload. Theres no way in hell I could work multiple jobs and still keep on top of my school work.
Why don't you open up a lemonade stand