Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
"I can't afford anything"

followed by

"I don't want to try to work more than 1 day a week"
Not really, its not that I don't want to try, its that I literally can't.

I'm considering dropping either math or psychology after taking the AS-level at the end of this year, so it'll be easier. But getting a job is still damn near impossible when I live in the middle of fuckin nowhere with literally thousands of kids going to school down the road from Mcdonalds

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
DVS ONE @DVS ONE

01. Led Showers f. Celly Cell
02. Shit I Been Thru f. Cozmo
03. Shake This Feelin f. Lil Sneaks & Dee Cisneros
04. Long Road f. Tito B & Big Tone
05. Ain't the Same f. Mountain & Mr. Kee
06. Ridin Thru My City f. T Millz, Lil Ro & Fade Dog
07. Smokers Lounge f. Yukmouth
Zippyshare.com - Lil Raider & Kev Knocks Search'n 4 Better Dayz Vol. II (2016).rar

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
tbh fam not working but still living comfortably is pretty hyphy

I wish I was a Pakistani right now, that way I could waltz into europe without any form of ID and just claim to be a syrian refugee. Then I'd be able to kick my feet up while the German taxpayer feeds me fresh grapes directly into my mouth

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
tbh fam not working but still living comfortably is pretty hyphy

I wish I was a Pakistani right now, that way I could waltz into europe without any form of ID and just claim to be a syrian refugee. Then I'd be able to kick my feet up while the German taxpayer feeds me fresh grapes directly into my mouth
lol you really think that's are Syrian Refugees are living?

Take Germany for example. The Refguees are being piled in to tents then months later after their asylum is granted they get sent to shelters. Each family receives 300 euros per month which is barely anything for an entire family. Germany meanwhile is profiting over 20 million euro per month per state -after- paying out the refugee "welfare" for taking them in.