Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Were you driving the big ass vehicles or fixing them, got a frind whos bro just got out of the army, he was a tank and humvee mechanic and cant find a job, and is pretty fucked up in general, and i was thinking of suggesting he go work out there for a while till he can be around people without trying to kill them.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Were you driving the big ass vehicles or fixing them, got a frind whos bro just got out of the army, he was a tank and humvee mechanic and cant find a job, and is pretty fucked up in general, and i was thinking of suggesting he go work out there for a while till he can be around people without trying to kill them.
I was driving them.

The mining industry is slowly going out of business. It would be hard as fuck to get hired there right now. Layoffs and forced retirements are starting to go down and there's talk of them declaring bankruptcy next year. My dad just retired from there a couple weeks ago so his pension wouldn't get fucked over. He pulled all of his money out and bounced lol

The oil rigs in that area are all out of business too.

Big machinery mechanic jobs are probably gonna to hard to come by in those industries for awhile.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Why is he all fucked up and wanting to kill people if he was just a mechanic? lol
He got trained as a mechanic but then ended up being deployed a lot as a some-title-i-cant-remember where he saw a lot of action, theyre basically forcing him to retire because he keeps cathing something-14 charges now that hes back home for getting in fights with other army cats. I dunno the whole story, ive only met the guy a couple of times, hes the borther of a girl i know.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
He got trained as a mechanic but then ended up being deployed a lot as a some-title-i-cant-remember where he saw a lot of action, theyre basically forcing him to retire because he keeps cathing something-14 charges now that hes back home for getting in fights with other army cats. I dunno the whole story, ive only met the guy a couple of times, hes the borther of a girl i know.
That's weird lol

I only asked cause I keep meeting people who have big stories about seeing combat and all the "action" they saw, but were in non combat jobs. When I delve deeper they always slip up and expose themselves for being full of shit lol

I've never seen or heard of somebody in a regular job like mechanic getting deployed as an Infantryman or some other combat specific job. The Army doesn't need that, they have enough Infantrymen lol

It sounds like he's fucked up in the head and telling stories. If he got 14 charges he would probably be in military jail lol if he is getting booted out of the military not by his choice it's a dishonorable discharge, not a forced retirement.

Everybody I've ever met that was booted never admit they were dishonorably discharged, they always have some kind of story about forced retirement or something, but they don't realize I was in for almost a decade and know that doesn't exist until I expose them lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Don't bring that up to your friend though. I lost a friend a couple years ago because I explained something similar to her about her new boyfriend and she said I was full of shit lol

Dude lied about being in 82nd Airborne, lied about being "forced to retire", I finally got it out of him that he was discharged in basic training and never made it to the real Army lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
That's weird lol

I only asked cause I keep meeting people who have big stories about seeing combat and all the "action" they saw, but were in non combat jobs. When I delve deeper they always slip up and expose themselves for being full of shit lol

I've never seen or heard of somebody in a regular job like mechanic getting deployed as an Infantryman or some other combat specific job. The Army doesn't need that, they have enough Infantrymen lol

It sounds like he's fucked up in the head and telling stories. If he got 14 charges he would probably be in military jail lol if he is getting booted out of the military not by his choice it's a dishonorable discharge, not a forced retirement.

Everybody I've ever met that was booted never admit they were dishonorably discharged, they always have some kind of story about forced retirement or something, but they don't realize I was in for almost a decade and know that doesn't exist until I expose them lol
No, i told the story badly, lemme try again. He joined when he was 18 and got trained as a mechanic, hes 30 something now, so hes re-enlisted many times, and he wasnt a mechanic for most of his time in there, and he was definately in combat in afganistan. he doesnt have 14 charges, the type of charge he keeps getting is called a something dash 14 and its what they give you if they dont want to actually court mashall you or whatever for fighting with fellow soldiers, so no jail time, but it goes in your file, and it prevents you from getting promotions, so he could totally re-enlist if he wanted, but hes not going anywhere in the military position wise, so hes leaving and joining the reserves for three years which will get him to his pension. I dunno, maybe hes full of shit, but he hasnt told me any war stories or anything, all the stuff i know come from midnight calls to his sister having panic attacks about fucked up shit he did while deployed, which seems like a weird time to make up stories to me, but like i said, dont know him except in passing, so i cant call it.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Article 15? First one is usually a loss in rank and half pay for 3 months, if you get two of those now days you're getting a dishonorable discharge usually. Back in the day you could usually get 3 before getting booted depending on what you got in trouble for, but the Army is trying to get rid of people now. If they're letting him join the Reserves with a lot of Article 15's he's lucky as hell.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My white trash aunt had this loser boyfriend who'd make up shit about being airborne, and said that's how he messed his back up. Said he'd do these spec op missions and fell out of a helicopter and my brother laughed in his face and was like "man those pain pills have you telling fairy tales you weren't some elite soldier fuck you, you probably weren't even in the army you're like 5'4 130lbs" started all this drama he wasn't allowed to come over anymore. Then finally he admitted he made it all up like 6 months later but my aunt stayed anyway cause she has no self confidence, plus he was scamming some kind of settlement shit and legit had a 300k judgement coming in. I think they got like 50k and spent it all in like 2 months lol.

Anyway ppl that lie about military shit are the worst especially bums on the side of the road i hope they get hit by a drunk driver

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Article 15? First one is usually a loss in rank and half pay for 3 months, if you get two of those now days you're getting a dishonorable discharge usually. Back in the day you could usually get 3 before getting booted depending on what you got in trouble for, but the Army is trying to get rid of people now. If they're letting him join the Reserves with a lot of Article 15's he's lucky as hell.
i dont think that was it, she just metioned it in passing i thought it was something like d-14, maybe d-10? maybe it was an article 15 and he only got one of them? would that keep you from getting rank, but still let youjoin the reserves?

Props: BUTCHER 206