Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Yeah if you only get one of them you're good after awhile if you don't get in trouble again. You basically get a probationary period and then you kind of start from scratch like it never happened.
Yeah you would get an article 15 or fighting, DUI, popping hot for weed, anything like that.
That must be it then, thats too close to what i thought she said to be a coincidence.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Samson is in route with my order.

@ just an fyi in case you ever do a big order he does if you do 7 1/8ths the 8th is free. So basically a ounce of up to 8 different strains is $210, not too shabby of a deal especially for delivery and being able to choose a variety of strains.
I think my next order will be from MH i just saw they have indica or sativa blend kief for $40 /2g. If i get Christmas money im about to get 10g of kief (6g indica 4g sativa blend) then maybe some of that razzleberry purp kush they got, blend it up then dump all that kief with it in my jar

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dude my subbox took a shit on me lol first the charge port broke now the tank threads are messed up and won't screw on but my birthday is next week and im going to upgrade!! looking for something stronger that puts out a lot of clouds!!!
Usually anything more than 50w like the subox you're going to need a RDA or RDTA then a box mod and you'll basically you'll have to build coils yourself,or take it to a shop every 3-4 days to redo the cotton and make sure the coils are still healthy.

I just got an ipv d3 it goes up to 80w ive been using an aromamizer dripper tank on it at 45-50w it's perfect, i got tired of high watt huge cloud vaping lol. Let me know what you're going to get you'll need a great charger and some great 18650 batteries for a box mod

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
InfamousICON @InfamousICON is the coolest dude around man. 9yrs military + a fitness guru who has so much will power he can turn vegetarian overnight and stick to it, he's an inspiration and borderline legend (no cesilito if applicable)

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
whats the threshold for getting a pension?
20, some people qualify for a reduced (60%) pension at 15 though, not very many people get it (or even want it) though, that 15 year pension is usually for people in jobs where they don't need high ranking people any more or the job itself is getting phased out.

damn, 9 is a long fucking time, how many deployments is that? Feel free to tell me to shut the fuck up if thats shit you dont want to talk about.
I did 16 months in Afghanistan, a year in Iraq, and 5 months in Israel for a mission for the Missile Defense Agency