Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So where is this stillhustlin pic?
I accidentally saved over it with a pic of serio holding a gun yesterday lol... fuck. I just keep shit cluttered on my desktop like an idiot and usually name stuff 1.png or 2.png etc.

I tried to do the restore files thing but I have it disabled, and i cant recover it

He posted the full pic then cropped himself out with the quickness like less than a minute lol he mustve been embarrassed as fuck

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
can you describe the pic, butcher?

I watched part of 2 crazy locs videos...I guess curiosity got the best of me. They are beyond creepy. Y'all can judge if you want, but I find the whole thing funny as hell. I still support the locsta tho for realz doe.

Funniest thing to happen on the sicc in a long time...I think that's why everyone is so anxious to join in on the fun

Nov 18, 2010
I accidentally saved over it with a pic of serio holding a gun yesterday lol... fuck. I just keep shit cluttered on my desktop like an idiot and usually name stuff 1.png or 2.png etc.

I tried to do the restore files thing but I have it disabled, and i cant recover it

He posted the full pic then cropped himself out with the quickness like less than a minute lol he mustve been embarrassed as fuck
Find the best comparison pic you can

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
can you describe the pic, butcher?

I watched part of 2 crazy locs videos...I guess curiosity got the best of me. They are beyond creepy. Y'all can judge if you want, but I find the whole thing funny as hell. I still support the locsta tho for realz doe.

Funniest thing to happen on the sicc in a long time...I think that's why everyone is so anxious to join in on the fun
like big robo without the mustache and clown hair lol, i think hes bald

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
siccone420 @siccone420 , appreciate the links dog, but I'm not really into the bay shit. Anything from down south? Htown? Praise to HAD for the bruh-goon
Its all good bruh, Give me a few and I'll see what I can find for you

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
whipping up 120ml of eliquid (4x 30ml), 2mg strength VERSACERO @VERSACERO ....

5% Flavorah Vanilla Custard to test it and see where to go with it. People have said it tastes like the vanilla pudding from those kids cuisine TV dinners... not really custardy but it sounded good to me.

3% Flavorah Milk and Honey. It's supposed to taste really good and complex.. I want to taste it strong at 3% to see where to go as an additive

7% Capellas Chocolate Glazed Donut
1% Flavorwest Yellow Cake
0.7% Inawera Biscuit
0.7% FlavourArt Joy (supposed to taste like a sweet frosting sort of, supposedly makes everything better)
This is self explanatory... supposed to taste like a cake-y chocolate donut...

Then I'm just winging it with this one...
4% TFA Cinnamon Sugar Cookie
1% FlavourArt Cookie
6% Capellas Vanilla Custard
1.5% Flavorah Milk and Honey
1.5% Inawera Biscuit
Hope it comes out kinda like a cinnamon roll with frosting, or like a snickerdoodle