Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Shit... I grew up so broke can't even dream of having $450k in euros. To get that much then want to continue? I don't understand it... your expenses scale with how much money you have anyway, and dope money goes way too fast and you can't enjoy it the same way as regular money anyway. He must've felt invincible, and wanted too much, got too greedy, that's a damn shame imagine if he applied that skillset to running a tech company or something like that some kind of start up company or something legit

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Shit... I grew up so broke can't even dream of having $450k in euros. To get that much then want to continue? I don't understand it... your expenses scale with how much money you have anyway, and dope money goes way too fast and you can't enjoy it the same way as regular money anyway. He must've felt invincible, and wanted too much, got too greedy, that's a damn shame imagine if he applied that skillset to running a tech company or something like that some kind of start up company or something legit
I grew up poor too man. we are so much alike.