Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i dont discriminate against any beer except 211 steel reserve. shit straight up destroyed me one time when i was super young. i can remember waking up in my friends basement with one of the worst hangovers, not even like a hangover i felt like i was poisoned. then i looked at one of the 22'oz's left over because we tried to drink a ton of them like idiots, you could see actual seperation like they just added in chemicals and ethanol into some shit beer or something i swear ever since then ive been convinced that shit is poison in there lol

oh, and four loko and all those other things especially that one white can four loko that used to have wormwood in it

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Heineken is cool with me. I used to fuck with it heavy in Germany cause we had the PX liquor store right across the street from the barracks and they always had 6 packs of tall boys for $4.
But thats different. Heineken is German or Austrian or something like that so its brewed relatively locally so tt probably tastes better in Germany.

Just the same way I hear everyone saying Guiness tastes better in Ireland.

Thats the best aspect of living in England, the beers. I'm also pretty lucky to have a fanstastic brewery literally a 15 minute drive away, so I can get all these beers fresh. In fact, one of their beers was one of the 2 beers I was drinking on at that wedding

I also had a few pints of this (my fav beer of all time)

btw @ since that wedding I was told I had at least 9 pints total at that wedding, on top of the rum (overproof) and fuckload of wine and champagne

Ultra rare image of grim

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Dude... you're delusional if you think you can just drink that much and be cool. You were not cool you left killa tay like a hundred messages remember? There's no need to drink that much in one sitting, especially at your age. You're going to seriously hurt yourself or end up with a crippling life long addiction. Drink a pint or two every now and then but slow it down m8

What made you drink that much? Was it social anxiety being around all those people at that social function?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Dude... you're delusional if you think you can just drink that much and be cool. You were not cool you left killa tay like a hundred messages remember? There's no need to drink that much in one sitting, especially at your age. You're going to seriously hurt yourself or end up with a crippling life long addiction. Drink a pint or two every now and then but slow it down m8

What made you drink that much? Was it social anxiety being around all those people at that social function?
I took on the advice and since the wedding I had the 2 cans of london pride I had leftover in the garage (it would be criminal to waste that beer lol) and I plan on not drinking anything until a pint or 2 on christmas day. And something on new years eve. And then my 17th birthday. And they drinking less frequently til I turn 18 and I can go down to the pub.

Props: BUTCHER 206