Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
i like IPA's lol... i grabbed this hop stoopid because its a striaght up resiny hop atom bomb. love that bitterness almost like grapefruit and pine resin lol
the bitterness and especially the pine taste is why I don't like them.

I can handle bitter beers, I'll drink them if I get handed one, but that damn pine taste is brutal.

Props: BUTCHER 206

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'll drink fruity beers sometimes I don't give a shit some of them taste pretty good
It depends to me.

I recently realised that I dont actually like any lager. Carlsberg is piss, Becks is piss, Stella is dead animal piss. I drank a LOT of budweiser this summer but I physically gagged last time I tried to drink it. I think its just because lager is a part of summer, and its easy to drink in summer weather. But from the months of october-april its undrinkable filth.

As for the topic of fruity beers, I pretty much only drink dark ales and every fruity ale I tried is nasty. The fruity notes seem to contrast with everything else in a highly inappropriate manner.

But in summer time I sometimes drink coronas, and corona and lime on a hot sunny day is acceptable.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It depends to me.

I recently realised that I dont actually like any lager. Carlsberg is piss, Becks is piss, Stella is dead animal piss. I drank a LOT of budweiser this summer but I physically gagged last time I tried to drink it. I think its just because lager is a part of summer, and its easy to drink in summer weather. But from the months of october-april its undrinkable filth.

As for the topic of fruity beers, I pretty much only drink dark ales and every fruity ale I tried is nasty. The fruity notes seem to contrast with everything else in a highly inappropriate manner.

But in summer time I sometimes drink coronas, and corona and lime on a hot sunny day is acceptable.
nah youre trippin man stella is fucking good. the only thing i dont like about stella is the thin bottle necks... makes it harder to drink it really fast i prefer it in a cup or glass