Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Hey man... It's tough going from working, back to school especially graduate school.. I "took a break" after getting a 2yr degree just to keep my head above water and not be homeless . Look at me now... Fucking loser making $14 /hr which is pretty much minimum wage in Seattle. You're going to finish school out, you're too smart and have come too far so don't be stressed or afraid. And don't be a goddamn idiot like me and get comfortable stuck living paycheck to paycheck

The last job I had was paying me 25.50 an hour with a 75 dollar per diem, and they were paying all my hotel and travel costs so the per diem was only for food. I lived off granola bars and peanut butter sandwiches.

Now I'm not working so I can finish my thesis and after that I'll hopefully get a full time job that pays better. I'd get hired no question of oil was at 80+ a barrel because there's hella projects when it's like that, but right now it's looking pretty bad for that so I'll have to work at a company that does mostly forestry work and they don't pay as well.

I hope I finish before I run out of money tho, lol. If not I'll be working as a loser concierge or something.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
your avatar is dope man, you are ET.
I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.