Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Rasan @Rasan

Do you have hound foundation albums? Compliations, lil b stone, 12g, mjj... I can never find any of their music aside from overpriced CDs on foreign sites.
yeah buddy. ill up sum stuff when i get home tonite

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
How much does a pack of those go for? Meant to ask you last time you brought them up but I forgot.
the club I go to charges $22 each I think..maybe $24 I can't remember. I was talking to the Bay Area rep for the company and he said they're frustrated with how much the club owners gouge patients.

The 80mg thc ones are 12 bucks retail i think

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Slow cookin some baby back ribs in the oven.... pulled off the back membrane, rubbed applewood rub all over both sides, wrapped in foil and put in oven at 230 degrees for 4 hours, pull that bitch out and drain it, smother it with your favorite bbq sauce (im using Oregon trail bbq sauce by harry & david) and put back in the oven for another 30-45 min uncovered. Them shits will fall off the bone baby, best ribs you can ever make. You're fucking welcome puto.

Nov 18, 2010
Slow cookin some baby back ribs in the oven.... pulled off the back membrane, rubbed applewood rub all over both sides, wrapped in foil and put in oven at 230 degrees for 4 hours, pull that bitch out and drain it, smother it with your favorite bbq sauce (im using Oregon trail bbq sauce by harry & david) and put back in the oven for another 30-45 min uncovered. Them shits will fall off the bone baby, best ribs you can ever make. You're fucking welcome puto.
You rookie