Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Word, then let's amp him up some more so he can then in turn get shit on which then causes another meltdown which in turn cause him to get not only shit on again, but embarrassed as hell which in turn re-starts the every 2-3 week cycle lol

Great development for a 16 year old depressed alcoholic with social anxiety.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know you'll be lurking DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet don't forget to buy those vitamins man, don't get distracted by this nonsense and use it as an excuse to get drunk and embarrass yourself; rise above it and continue on towards optimal physical and spiritual wellness

We have a slowly dwindling membership but lets ban people. Super fucking logical. Then lets blame the need to ban people on the dwindling numbers because it keeps rappers no one really gives a fuck about in 2015 from posting here. Maybe if Siccness was nicer Fly Mar would honor us with his presence.
you're banned. matter fact all of you are banned. i will be the only one posting.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
you're banned. matter fact all of you are banned. i will be the only one posting.
That's probably what's gonna happen when the Siccness Apocalypse finally happens. The mods will go full meltdown and start banning everyone, but get to your name and be like "naaah Rasan is like the nicest guy here" and not ban you lol

We have a slowly dwindling membership but lets ban people. Super fucking logical. Then lets blame the need to ban people on the dwindling numbers because it keeps rappers no one really gives a fuck about in 2015 from posting here. Maybe if Siccness was nicer Fly Mar would honor us with his presence.
on a serious note tho. me and you have had a few debates about this over the years, but you are right. i say ban no one unless they are truly on some spam shit or posting pedofile type shit or mutilated dead bodies.
and honestly, the only person that should have any sort of banning powers is coop since he literally works for the site. imo of course.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I sort of want to make a WHO BANNED TIMM? parody thread but I don't know lots of people getting banned lately that might not be alright to do any more. I know lots of boards ban people for parody threads. Anyone got the Siccness.net/vb members TOS handy?
Totally waiting in hopes Magick Wisdom uploads an angry drunk joker video so i can make a "MESSAGE FROM MAGICK WISDOM FROM BEYOND THE PINK" thread

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
It gets to a certain point of asking these people "why are you here?"

take jmacc for example. all he does in every single thread is jump in to be toxic. It ain't even good/funny trolling. His sole purpose is to derail any and every thread by being a scumbag in it.

You guys say "dying site, why ban people who are active?" but if your only activity is derailing treads by being toxic as fuck how is that activity good for the site?

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Word, then let's amp him up some more so he can then in turn get shit on which then causes another meltdown which in turn cause him to get not only shit on again, but embarrassed as hell which in turn re-starts the every 2-3 week cycle lol

Great development for a 16 year old depressed alcoholic with social anxiety.
Word, heaven forbid grim is allowed to post on one of the admitted few places where he feels accepted. Where he's spent 100's of hours reading old posts, soaking up game, and learning the history of the siccness. The place where he is slowly, finally, learning to brush off criticism and hate, instead of taking it all personally and 100% to heart.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Word, heaven forbid grim is allowed to post on one of the admitted few places where he feels accepted. Where he's spent 100's of hours reading old posts, soaking up game, and learning the history of the siccness. The place where he is slowly, finally, learning to brush off criticism and hate, instead of taking it all personally and 100% to heart.
Accepted? Seriously? Have you not seen the meltdowns this site has caused this kid? You say he's slowly being accepted and learning to brush it off, would you like me to take some screen shots with the dates of the meltdown videos he sent to my facebook? That was just 2 weeks ago....

Props: BUTCHER 206

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Accepted? Seriously? Have you not seen the meltdowns this site has caused this kid? You say he's slowly being accepted and learning to brush it off, would you like me to take some screen shots with the dates of the meltdown videos he sent to my facebook? That was just 2 weeks ago....
I said "where he feels accepted". Heaven forbid a few people here actually put in the effort to be civil/nice to him. The argument could go either way, but if he wants to post here, he shouldn't be banned from doing so. Saying dumb shit on the Internet is part of growing up/maturing for younger generations. Hell, I said some pretty dumb shit on the Internet in my day. To be honest I don't really care what he sent to ur Facebook bro, none of my business. I know that you continually calling him out and putting him on blast for it doesn't really accomplish much of anything though

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dunno man. I try to be nice to grimlyn but it won't work. His hormones are too outta wack and alcohol is exacerbating his chemical imbalances and he refuses to acknowledge anything i say as serious advice, it just gets brushed off. Then Talker Tay gasses him up and manipulates him just so he can have someone on his side to prove some stupid point that never made any sense to begin with then makes it worse.

I'd rather just worry about health mobben tbh lol, I'm about to ignore all this nonsense just like I'm ignoring that rat Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus . Just washed down some supplements with this amino drink salute fam bodybuilding.com rules i ordered monday at like 5 or 6 am shits already here a day later, with free shipping. Amazon free shipping doesn't even process for 2-5 business days then takes 2-3 days to make it after being shipped

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I said "where he feels accepted". Heaven forbid a few people here actually put in the effort to be civil/nice to him. The argument could go either way, but if he wants to post here, he shouldn't be banned from doing so. Saying dumb shit on the Internet is part of growing up/maturing for younger generations. Hell, I said some pretty dumb shit on the Internet in my day. To be honest I don't really care what he sent to ur Facebook bro, none of my business. I know that you continually calling him out and putting him on blast for it doesn't really accomplish much of anything though
So in one post you say "he should be able to say dumb shit on the internet" then you follow up and say "don't put him on blast for saying dumb shit on the internet" lol

I said dumb shit on the internet at 16 also. I joined this same website at age 16 in 1999. You want to know what I didn't do on this website in 1999? I didn't have multiple full on meltdowns, I didn't follow grown men away from this website and rage at them for them not wanting to be my friend away from this website, I didn't randomly start dissing people cause somebody acted like they were gonna be my friend etc. etc. etc.

I said dumb shit on this website at 16, I got called out for it, that was that. I didn't rage and have a meltdown lol

You say you don't care what he posts on my Facebook, that's my point about all you guys amping him up, you don't care. His "friends" on here have literally caused some of his meltdowns because he gets amped up and it backfires. Then you got his other "free grim" crusader evergreenrider telling a fucking suicidal depressed alcoholic teenager to start doing opiates lol jesus I'm glad I don't have friends like that.

It's hilarious how he's the one killing bottles and having meltdowns after he gets clowned based off shit yall want him to post and your response is "nah let him post more" lol I mean you're the guy that was like "here's a beat, diss A-Wax, it's gonna go over real well" lol

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I dunno man. I try to be nice to grimlyn but it won't work. His hormones are too outta wack and alcohol is exacerbating his chemical imbalances and he refuses to acknowledge anything i say as serious advice, it just gets brushed off. Then Talker Tay gasses him up and manipulates him just so he can have someone on his side to prove some stupid point that never made any sense to begin with then makes it worse.

I'd rather just worry about health mobben tbh lol, I'm about to ignore all this nonsense just like I'm ignoring that rat Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus . Just washed down some supplements with this amino drink salute fam bodybuilding.com rules i ordered monday at like 5 or 6 am shits already here a day later, with free shipping. Amazon free shipping doesn't even process for 2-5 business days then takes 2-3 days to make it after being shipped

Hes a fucking kid, of course he aint gonna make wise choices. Although the fact he ignores you is probably a sign of maturity. He annoys the shit out of me, but so do a lot of people on here, and I dunno if that means he should be b&. If we're banning people lets start with fucking namo. As to his mental health, I doubt the sicc is gonna have an impact one way or another that woudnt also come from another source.

And yeah bodybuilding.com is where i buy all my supplements. They're fucking rad.