Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hes a fucking kid, of course he aint gonna make wise choices. Although the fact he ignores you is probably a sign of maturity. He annoys the shit out of me, but so do a lot of people on here, and I dunno if that means he should be b&. If we're banning people lets start with fucking namo. As to his mental health, I doubt the sicc is gonna have an impact one way or another that woudnt also come from another source.

And yeah bodybuilding.com is where i buy all my supplements. They're fucking rad.
I ordered some vitamins from them a long time ago they got here real fast too. I kinda looked at them like a shitty site but they seem to be the real deal i might put myself on their email list and look out for deals and stock up on shit

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Fuck opiates man @ the opiate crew stop that shit.... before it's too late man. I used to mess with the 15 and 30mg roxi's and sold oc80's and liked morphine and shit... It stops being fun and it starts being a chore and you're better off without it. Before you know it you're on the dogfood I've seen it dozens of times. I won't even be around that shit anymore it's just death waiting to happen... A slow, damp and cold unnecessary death. But whatever no one takes me seriously lol i hope this at least makes a little noise in the back of your mind though

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
So in one post you say "he should be able to say dumb shit on the internet" then you follow up and say "don't put him on blast for saying dumb shit on the internet" lol

I said dumb shit on the internet at 16 also. I joined this same website at age 16 in 1999. You want to know what I didn't do on this website in 1999? I didn't have multiple full on meltdowns, I didn't follow grown men away from this website and rage at them for them not wanting to be my friend away from this website, I didn't randomly start dissing people cause somebody acted like they were gonna be my friend etc. etc. etc.

I said dumb shit on this website at 16, I got called out for it, that was that. I didn't rage and have a meltdown lol

You say you don't care what he posts on my Facebook, that's my point about all you guys amping him up, you don't care. His "friends" on here have literally caused some of his meltdowns because he gets amped up and it backfires. Then you got his other "free grim" crusader evergreenrider telling a fucking suicidal depressed alcoholic teenager to start doing opiates lol jesus I'm glad I don't have friends like that.

It's hilarious how he's the one killing bottles and having meltdowns after he gets clowned based off shit yall want him to post and your response is "nah let him post more" lol I mean you're the guy that was like "here's a beat, diss A-Wax, it's gonna go over real well" lol
I didn't say not to put him on blast, I said it doesn't accomplish much, which is true. I'm nice to grim, even on Instagram dm, I don't come here to share the shit he tells me, cause like I said, that won't accomplish very much, from my point of view. Have I egged him on a bit as far as the disses go? Probably. That being said, rapping is like the one thing the dude seems to like doing, and he's actually halfway decent at it. I've been encouraging him to make non-diss tracks, and to continue making beats. And bs I ever told him to diss awax, I don't say shit like that. I've tried to influence him away from the endless shit-talking repeatedly, as it's pretty polarizing, but telling teenagers what to do doesn't always work.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol yes, then when I said that was stupid as fuck his response was "it might give his life some purpose"

That shit was literally the dumbest fucking thing I've read on here probably in my history on this website.

EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER , what the fuck, man?

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I didn't say not to put him on blast, I said it doesn't accomplish much, which is true. I'm nice to grim, even on Instagram dm, I don't come here to share the shit he tells me, cause like I said, that won't accomplish very much, from my point of view. Have I egged him on a bit as far as the disses go? Probably. That being said, rapping is like the one thing the dude seems to like doing, and he's actually halfway decent at it. I've been encouraging him to make non-diss tracks, and to continue making beats. And bs I ever told him to diss awax, I don't say shit like that. I've tried to influence him away from the endless shit-talking repeatedly, as it's pretty polarizing, but telling teenagers what to do doesn't always work.
I'm 99.8% sure the first time you told him you would give him a beat you mentioned dissing A-Wax. If I'm wrong I apologize, but I do know somebody did amp him up and tell him to diss A-Wax.

Either way I'm done talking about this kid. Bring him back or not I don't care. If he does come back the first meltdown he has he's going back on ignore.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I'm 99.8% sure the first time you told him you would give him a beat you mentioned dissing A-Wax. If I'm wrong I apologize, but I do know somebody did amp him up and tell him to diss A-Wax.

Either way I'm done talking about this kid. Bring him back or not I don't care. If he does come back the first meltdown he has he's going back on ignore.
Idk, I'm too lazy to look back, but I don't feel that strongly about a-wax either way, more likely it was about a fellow siccness poster like timebomb for welching if I remember it right. But yeah we are overanalyzing hella hard, I'm going to bed, peace out man, raiders won't lose this weekend guaranteed, yee

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
EVERgREENRIDER @EVERgREENRIDER , what the fuck, man?
Yea I was fucking around with him and told him to try some opiates. For ANYBODY to take shit I say on here to heart needs a reality check. Yes, I told him to take some opiates, get an inflated sense of self worth, use it to go out and not be scared to communicate with humans. Pretty much word for word what I said. Infamous, I'm sorry you let a 16 year old kid bother you this much on the interwebz

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yes, I told him to take some opiates, get an inflated sense of self worth, use it to go out and not be scared to communicate with humans.
Which once again was stupid as fuck to tell a suicidal depressed teenage alcoholic who obviously does what people on this website tell him to do.

You remember his post after that? Went along the lines of "I want to try opiates" lol

Pretty much word for word what I said. Infamous, I'm sorry you let a 16 year old kid bother you this much on the interwebz
Except I'm not bothered dipshit, I'm the guy saying "maybe this place ain't good for him, he would probably be better off without it."