Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
damn shame. so many so close to making it big but they really livin the shit they talk about and that's what happens
Yeah the first few songs I heard by the kid I was kinda like ehh but then Killa made me check out some other ones and I found a handful that I think are really dope. He was just getting started really only been rapping a couple years and was just 20 when he got killed. I mean in his Competition remix he's wearing a shirt with bullet holes over a dead opps picture that says rest in piss over it. You can only do that shit so long before someone tries to take your head off and they finally did on the third try.

Rasan @Rasan you feel like making a best of Koopsta mix?
I think Nuttkase @Nuttkase would be more suited, but i can whip something up. Give me a day!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think Nuttkase @Nuttkase would be more suited, but i can whip something up. Give me a day!
I really didn't keep up with his newer solo stuff so it would be cool if you did man, hear what I missed.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I had 2 cocktails and 4 shots at the bar... im a fifth and 6 beers deep right cookin dinner... got another 5th and the rest of my 18 pack to go... should i a) keep talkin to this bitch? Or b) send weird videos to my facebook friends?