Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Goddammit i let these kids use the spa even though it's closed then they brought in a backpack of tall can olde english and a bunch of cheap ass champagne, got super shitty drunk then one of the girls freaked out when leaving, she fell in the street then threw a bottle and started shrieking bloody murder when her friend tried to calm her down lol. Started dumping her backpack with belongings all over across the street then Kemper development security showed up and dispersed them all. Two of the kids live here and i told them to get inside cause the cops would get there within 30 seconds to 2 minutes. They came inside then the others got the girl into a car and sped off with no lights on going like 50mph lol. Cops showed up security told them i should know who they are, i lied and said two of the kids live here and i told them to stay out of it and go home cause they wanted to intervene, and said i didn't know who the others were. I wonder who called the cops it wasn't me and it wasn't that security dude, had to have been a resident sleeping with an open window. Which means ill have to log at least that there was some kind of disturbance in case they report it and management is curious why i didn't say anything lol. Stupid ass kids give an inch they try to take a yard

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Did you log the rat you murdered?
Nope. It was kinda funny we saw like 5 rats during that whole thing. They were freaking out running all over the place; they've infested the bushes around here cause of nearby construction sites. When one of the cops got out a rat dashed right by her feet and she said "holy moly" i thought it was hilarious. I shouldve sexually harassed her

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Stupid ass kids came back i said "hey the cops are looking for you guys, might just want to head home and sleep it off"

Dumbass driver who's obviously drunk said "its cool bro we're waiting on the cops now they called me investigating a kidnapping we have to prove everything's ok"

They're all about to get screwed, dumbass kids lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't think I've ever killed a whole pint in one sitting. Maybe two. Usually three to four.
Yeah it's pretty hard to do took me like 3hrs lol

Fuck i don't know how im going to avoid ordering pizza and buying beer on my days off. My willpower has been absolutely lousy the past two weeks. Might need to take extreme action just fill my fridge up with lettuces and fruit then cut my debit card up and put in for a replacement

Or work something out with thebank
"can you guys block any pizza and beer charges from going through then give me a phone call and call me an asshole "