Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i stopped drink malt liq 7 days a week. i work over 40 hrs a week and dont have time to eat. i live off fiber 1 bars, water, energy drinks and powerade.

i didnt even know i lost any weight until everyone i came into contact with started making comments. so i weighted myself and -30lbs. i was 260 when i got in the accident back in may 230 now.
Damn fiber one bars don't have many calories you must have to eat like a box or two just to keep going. And if not well then you're a machine lol a beast that can run on pure will and determination
still get my fat bastard on but not like i used to.
It's hard to once your stomach shrinks down a little bit from eating small meals. Then you get full really fast and overeating is way more uncomfortable than it used to be.

Well that's sweet to hear i hope you feel good and keep it up if it feels good

May 4, 2002
Damn fiber one bars don't have many calories you must have to eat like a box or two just to keep going. And if not well then you're a machine lol a beast that can run on pure will and determination

It's hard to once your stomach shrinks down a little bit from eating small meals. Then you get full really fast and overeating is way more uncomfortable than it used to be.

Well that's sweet to hear i hope you feel good and keep it up if it feels good
95% of the time i dont eat until dinner, as long as i have my 10 cal monster drinks/water/powerade im good. im not starving or lacking energy ect. i just work, finish my day and pick up the kids, eat some food and go to bed.

im sure i could use some pills or whatever to get a boost but its whatever.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
95% of the time i dont eat until dinner, as long as i have my 10 cal monster drinks/water/powerade im good. im not starving or lacking energy ect. i just work, finish my day and pick up the kids, eat some food and go to bed.

im sure i could use some pills or whatever to get a boost but its whatever.
Sounds kinda like an intermittent fasting diet which is where you eat like 95% of your calories in about a 4-6hr time frame. It seems to really work great for lots of ppl ive been reading about it. And with the scaled down calories with no drinking and the exercise from work it's easy to see how that weight just disappeared