Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm lieing to myself thinking a couple carne asada tacos and a side of beans and rice is a good healthy and satisfying choice to make today. Haven't eaten much i could easily eat that and be under my daily calorie goal. But i know the truth. Probably end up grabbing a burrito on top of that too "for later" before i even know whats going on. Then it's a slippery slope to chicken wings and pizza and beers and tendies and fries and burgers. Nah I'm going with the salad plan... Pack the fridge with salad. Some English muffins and a dozen eggs too. #anorexiaRants #vaginaltendencies #mancardrevoked

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What should i get? I usually hit QFC about 5 minutes before i have to be at work, which is about 1min30sec away. Quick you got 3min to decide, 30sec to check out. It has to be eat able in it's own container, or able to fit in a 10oz pyrex bowl. It has to be consumable raw or microwaved, zero prep has to be involved. Bananas and apples are out I'm tired of them. I don't eat cereal or milk. I don't eat instant noodles. Also it has to be easily measurable. And I'm not willing to spend more than $5 total, and it has to hold me over all night

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Lol so this is why your choices suck. Very limited options.

Those prepackaged salads are only about $3.50. Greek yogurt $1.25

This will probably not be filling enough so have your chef sauté some salmon, white rice, and fresh green beans and have your driver deliver it to you

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol so this is why your choices suck. Very limited options.

Those prepackaged salads are only about $3.50. Greek yogurt $1.25

This will probably not be filling enough so have your chef sauté some salmon, white rice, and fresh green beans and have your driver deliver it to you
Definitely adding yogurt back into the rotation, I've been trying to get people to buy those Fage (pronounced Fah-yay not "Faggy" you degenerates) greek yogurts with honey they're the best yogurt in the game by far. Been casually plugging them maybe some day someone will try it lol

Milk + honey is a winning combination since the dawn of civilization, once thought to be the food of the gods. Doesn't get much better

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
when did safeway start selling these 16oz containers of organic salad mix for $5? ive been missing out. i usually always grab the ones from qfc when they go on sale for $3.99. grabbed a container of baby kale and a container of herb salad which is a mix of romaine lettuce, some dill in there, chard a bunch of other shit. some soy sesame ginger lite dressing with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes this salad is fucking great