Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I think Century Link has been throttling my internet, been getting high latency in video games, youtube videos buffering sometimes, Netflix buffering sometimes, bout to have to cuss somebody out. I pay for a 50mb connection and speedtest.net is showing I should be getting 50mb, but this shit damn sure isn't pushing out 50mb.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think Century Link has been throttling my internet, been getting high latency in video games, youtube videos buffering sometimes, Netflix buffering sometimes, bout to have to cuss somebody out. I pay for a 50mb connection and speedtest.net is showing I should be getting 50mb, but this shit damn sure isn't pushing out 50mb.
lol for real im trying to watch youtube shit is laggy as fuck all the sudden, stupid ass centurylink

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Just looked at downdetector.com, apparently other people are having the same issues.

Jennifer Smith · Las Cruces, New Mexico
Have connection, but very slow. Modem shows the speed I am paying for, but all my web pages load verrryyyy sloowwwllllyyy, my Netflix keeps buffering and reloading itself, and the server latency I have to my mmo of choice is like playing from Europe, not one time zone away from the game server. This started on 9/8/2015, I live in Las Cruces, NM, and traceroutes to the game servers show missed hop/timeouts between Centurylink ip address and the Level 3 backbone in San Jose near the game servers. Still have the issue today. Nothing changed in my system, except for normal software updates, Windows 10 has been running beautifully since I upgraded, and my system is as clear of viruses and malware as I can make it. I rebooted my computer and power cycled my modem twice, so those should be in working order, and again, my modem shows the proper downlaod and upload speeds for my level of service, the signal is just getting choked somewhere else.

Props: BUTCHER 206