Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
There's apparently hella archaeology jobs in Australia. Maybe not as much anymore but like 5-6 years ago there were tons. Good paying jobs, with a pension and all kinds of benefits.
Dog, as a guy not tied down by a bunch of strings, you have a fucking awesome life and future possibilities. Travel wherever you want, see and possibly find really cool shit, all while getting paid and gaining even more experience. Congratulations bruh

Mar 6, 2014
There's apparently hella archaeology jobs in Australia. Maybe not as much anymore but like 5-6 years ago there were tons. Good paying jobs, with a pension and all kinds of benefits.
even our shit tier jobs get 4 weeks paid leave annually and sick leave that you get paid for

the great australian 'sickie'

plus we have free health care

no guns

great beaches

women from all over

great weather

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
My buddy out here just got back from about an 8 month backpacking excursion across Australia. He absolutely loved it from errything he's said. Once the kids are old enough and out the house that's what we plan on doing. Backpacking different countries, purchasing an RV and just traveling the US and shit
My offer still stands if you come here breh, you got a pint on me

Nov 18, 2010
How much college/uni did you have to do to be qualified for the an entry-level position in your field? I would have figured it'd be relatively dead to be honest.

Props: BUTCHER 206