Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
im about to draft aaron rodgers, marshawn lynch, calvin johnson, jimmy graham, the bears defense, steven hauschka, ben roethlisberger just to bench him all year, hmm who else. i already won just give it up

googles "how to cheat in yahoo fantasy football"
I'll fight you if you get Lynch before I get that pick.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
still shaking my head at the A's getting rid of cespedes and donaldson
It especially makes me sad seeing how bad both of them are shitting on every single A's hitter stats wise this season.

Stephen Vogt is our best hitter with 18 HR's and 67 RBI's lol that's sad.

Billy Burns hitting .293 is our best batting average.

Shit is wack.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Drafting a QB first is dangerous, only seen it payoff with Peyton.
wait so how does this work? draft pick order is randomly chosen, then we take turns who we want? or draft pick order is randomly chosen, then we take turns choosing qb's, then rb's, then wr's, or what? my bad i looked on the yahoo page for like 3-4 minutes trying to figure it out but shits a mess lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just glanced at yahoo, but it looks like draft rotates by position, so member x, gets first pick on qb, member y gets first pick on wr, etc etc.
well thats not as bad as i thought, thatd suck if you got the last pick on every single position lol i was kinda hoping everyone would be available and there was strategy with who picked who and when

whered you see draft pick positions at?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
discovered this youtube bug if you let a video finish playing in a tab youre not in, then click on another video from the suggestion thumbnails in the actual video frame, itll start playing the new video but with the sound from the old video playing over the top of it lol. html5 keep doing your thing im so glad we switched to you i also enjoy the random decisions to end a video about 8seconds in without even beginning to buffer it and the random frame dips and stuttering