Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
wait so how does this work? draft pick order is randomly chosen, then we take turns who we want? or draft pick order is randomly chosen, then we take turns choosing qb's, then rb's, then wr's, or what? my bad i looked on the yahoo page for like 3-4 minutes trying to figure it out but shits a mess lol
It's just like the real NFL draft with multiple rounds.

The draft order is randomly selected. If you get the shitty number 10 pick in the first round you get pick 1 in round 2 and 9 number in the first round gets number 2 in round 2 etc.

You have 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 Defense plus 6 players to sit on your bench in case of injury and to fill in on real life bye weeks to draft.

Most people in round 1 pick a RB cause RB usually nets you the most points. After that a QB is usually picked. In cases like Megatron though it's common to see him go in round 1 or 2 cause he's an animal for fantasy points.

Since we have 15 players to fill we'll have 15 rounds.

Props: BUTCHER 206

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I'm gonna grab some Taco Bell, because @ and drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 inspired me to get some today...

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I'm gonna grab some Taco Bell, because @ and drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 inspired me to get some today...
Try one of those chipotle loaded grillers, they are kinda tiddie