Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
All empires have crumbled throughout history.
But as history has shown, all empires fall.
The main difference between old empires falling and current America is old empires like Rome couldn't mobilize an entire brigade of troops and have them across the planet and ready to fight within 72 hours. Rome didn't have the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons. Rome didn't have the highest trained Air Force with the largest selection of fighter jets equipped with missiles that can hit targets miles away with an accuracy of 1 meter. Rome didn't have the largest selection of air craft careers that can deploy anywhere in the world and have these fighter jets ready to blow shit up with 24 hours.

Mar 6, 2014
The main difference between old empires falling and current America is old empires like Rome couldn't mobilize an entire brigade of troops and have them across the planet and ready to fight within 72 hours. Rome didn't have the largest stockpile of nuclear weapons. Rome didn't have the highest trained Air Force with the largest selection of fighter jets equipped with missiles that can hit targets miles away with an accuracy of 1 meter. Rome didn't have the largest selection of air craft careers that can deploy anywhere in the world and have these fighter jets ready to blow shit up with 24 hours.
And yet you guys lost to a bunch of rice farmers in vietnam.

Wars wont be fought with nukes, because we will all be dead.

Still, the US empire will fall eventually.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
And yet you guys lost to a bunch of rice farmers in vietnam.
and yet 40 years after that war ended we're still talking about the US being the biggest empire.

also I didn't type that last post out as some back and forth Murica pride bullshit, I typed it out because you guys were comparing a bunch of people in togas with swords and spears that had to walk for months to the battlefield to the most technologically advanced, most equipped military in Earth's history who also happens to have strategic alliances with all of the other "civilized" super powers of the world.

Rome didn't have the UK, Australia, Japan, Canada, Germany, New Zealand etc. willing to also send Brigades of troops to fight along side them in conflict and to back their play with every major political and economical issue in the world.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
LMAO they picked the woman who has been made fun of for having horse face for the last 20 years to be the spokesperson for a brand that uses a horse head as it's logo....

G @G-Dubb

Mar 6, 2014
and yet 40 years after that war ended we're still talking about the US being the biggest empire.

also I didn't type that last post out as some back and forth Murica pride bullshit, I typed it out because you guys were comparing a bunch of people in togas with swords and spears that had to walk for months to the battlefield to the most technologically advanced, most equipped military in Earth's history who also happens to have strategic alliances with all of the other "civilized" super powers of the world.

Rome didn't have the UK, Australia, Japan, Canada, Germany, New Zealand etc. willing to also send Brigades of troops to fight along side them in conflict and to back their play with every major political and economical issue in the world.
Roman warfare and technology was far advanced in classical antiquity, all soldiers were engineers and were able to build shit they needed in a short time. The Republic, then later, Empire, was held together by alliances, the use of Auxillaries and client states.

Pretty much usa now

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Why there specific? I've been to Sibenik and Dalmatia once, very beautiful women but I found most people very closed.
its a small town literally 'on the water'. it has a dope history IMO, I have a few croatin friends that are americanized...they say alotta croats are full of themselves. yes the women are hot big reason too.