Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Random weirdos like that dude that shot the reporter is another reason why I want to bounce from Murica.

Shit is happening here every fucking day, America has gone full retard.
We are averaging slightly more than one mass shooting a day this year...

We’re now averaging more than one mass shooting per day in 2015 - The Washington Post

The group tracking the incidents and who put it together define a mass shooting as 4 or more people shot (they don't have to die and include the gunman if they are shot as well) unlike the FBI which 3 or more people have to actually die for it to be considered a mass shooting. Which would of course make the official number of mass shootings in a year look much, much smaller. I'd say the other groups definition makes much more sense personally (except maybe the shooter being counted if shot). If someone shot 10 people but none died (pretty sure that happened at a house party this year or last year) are we just like "Nope no mass shooting here folks you all lived!!"

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
We are an empire setting up bases all over. All empires have crumbled throughout history. Rome might have been the longest at 2000 years or some. We could be considered an empire for about 50 years now.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You mean like another country? That's not going to happen we spend almost as much as every other country combined on our military every year. No one has the military might outside of nuking us to "stand up to us" and if that ever happens might as well just kiss the whole planet goodbye.

Mar 6, 2014
We are an empire setting up bases all over. All empires have crumbled throughout history. Rome might have been the longest at 2000 years or some. We could be considered an empire for about 50 years now.
Rome lasted roughly close to 1000 years depending on how you look at it.

Climate change helped the distruction of rome as tribes moved south for more fertile lands.

That and the Huns, raping and killing everything in sight.

May 14, 2002
murica is fucked ive been saying i want to move out for a couple years now. Id like to live in Dubrovnic, Croatia. Or somewhere far away from here. We bully errybody, somebody gonna stand up to us some day.
Why there specific? I've been to Sibenik and Dalmatia once, very beautiful women but I found most people very closed.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nukes aren't necessarily the end game. Open your eyes adequate acquaintance nuttkase.
Open them to what? There will never be wars between the super powers or any civilized countries (for lack of better words) like there were in the past. The days of us using ground troops, tanks etc is pretty much over unless it's invading/occupying/liberating/whatever-the-fuck-they-wish-to-call-it third world countries.