Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
happy burfday Rossibreath @Rossibreath

are you really 40? lol
Ya last night might be the last time I get drunk and listen to rap music cuz I'm so old. Just kidding I'm gonna do that next weekend too.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Props for speaking up about ur shitty team.

I mean, fuck romo cant win to save his life let alone ever make it to a super bowl.

If your team sucks speak on it.
My "shitty team" did better than yours last season lol. But of course, you guys beat us in Week 1, and the Cowboys made the playoffs while the 49ers didn't...so I'll cover that for you just in case you plan to mention it.

I was somewhat joking but at the same time I was serious, because looking at it from a non-biased perspective...if I was a 49ers fan, I would want to see them come out with the focus that they've shown in the game today lol, after all the negative shit in the offseason, from Jim Harbaugh leaving, Patrick Willis/Chris Borland/Anthony Davis/Justin Smith retiring, Aldon Smith's release from the team, etc. They still have a bunch of good players on both sides of the ball...but during the preseason, they need to find depth on the team to make up for all of the free agency/retirement losses in the personnel.

I know you hate the Cowboys, as any 49ers fan should, but if you're gonna hate on them, at know what you're talking about instead of taking the usual Cowboy hater approach of bashing Tony Romo. Any non-biased fan, even those who hate the Cowboys, would know for a fact that he wasn't the reason behind them not being able to beat the Packers last season and advancing in the playoffs to eventually play the Seahawks. It's not Tony's fault he never had a dominant defense on the Cowboys like Colin Kaepernick had with the 49ers, or like Russell Wilson has right now with the Seahawks.

Ima 9ers fan but i dont come on here every season saying were gonna be a top contender.
I'm the same way with the Cowboys, I wish I can say they are contenders every year, but that's not realistic and that's never the case...