Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Cocaine is so much more ecepted by the norm thats why yall are comfortable saying that your happy snorting some coke. And thats fine. But to real drug users that like the effect of coke, also like the effect of meth cuz in reality, your getting a much better product.

Im not saying meth is cool in any way, but when i used to fuck with coke on the regular, i realized how meth was alot better... cuz for me, a few minutes after the drip was gone id want another line. And that shit was stupid and expensive. But with meth, you do 1 big line and are good for a hour or more
no.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
getting tiddy pics from incisions sister is hardly "fucking with someones family" ole softness.net

any bitch is fair game just cuz he happens to be related to em dont mean shit.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
getting tiddy pics from incisions sister is hardly "fucking with someones family" ole softness.net

any bitch is fair game just cuz he happens to be related to em dont mean shit.

That's cool. I think people were talking about making a fetlife account with his moms pics and posting her name/address

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Exposures used to be funny cause someone would be acting like a super gangster or talking tons of shit then they'd get exposed and be so embarrassed they wouldn't even try to reply back most times they knew they were finished now sicc just tries to force photoshops and the same angry anonymous troll clique jerks each other off while saying stupid ass high school shit Props ruined siccness ever since props got here siccness has been a watered down circle jerk