Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ELI5 subreddit is some bitch ass playas
reddit is too hot right now for me to be posting, the whole SRS squad is out in force, subs are getting shut down left and right, and everyone else is getting shadowbanned if you say anything even close to being construed as edgy. mods will click on posts follow your posting history and if you post in sketchy subs you get shadowbanned. shits ridiculous ive just been quiet for awhile on there lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
reddit is too hot right now for me to be posting, the whole SRS squad is out in force, subs are getting shut down left and right, and everyone else is getting shadowbanned if you say anything even close to being construed as edgy. mods will click on posts follow your posting history and if you post in sketchy subs you get shadowbanned. shits ridiculous ive just been quiet for awhile on there lol
They always delete my posts in there within like 30 seconds lol apparently you have to post like 5 paragraph novels minimum to contribute to discussion. Granted my last post in there today was a one line joke, but it was more me just seeing how fast it would get deleted lol didn't even last one minute and the thing I replied to is already like 8 hours old with 1600 responses. Like really? You care that much about my joke that's already crazy buried anyway?

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They always delete my posts in there within like 30 seconds lol apparently you have to post like 5 paragraph novels minimum to contribute to discussion. Granted my last post in there today was a one line joke, but it was more me just seeing how fast it would get deleted lol didn't even last one minute and the thing I replied to is already like 8 hours old with 1600 responses. Like really? You care that much about my joke that's already crazy buried anyway?
i once got like -100 something votes just for typing "ayy lmao" lol, so like 98 people had to click on there to unhide the post then downvote it. assholes

yet you go to places like /r/adviceanimals and its shitposting in its most vulgar and offensive format, everythings like +2000 - +6000 upvotes lol. or /r/blackpeopletwitter which is just disguised racist shitposting

whats your username they probably shadowbanned you, check here
http://nullprogram.com/am-i-shadowbanned/

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
https://www.reddit.com/r/subredditc...s_using_hidden_forks_of_isareactionarybot_to/

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
eli5 is "explain like im 5" where people ask questions about complex shit but want it explained to them... like they're 5 years old. lol basically just really simplifying complex stuff. Like "ELI5 can the Hadron Supercollider destroy the earth if it catastrophically fails?"

SRS is the sub i linked above, shitredditsays. its a bunch of social justice warriors and feminists who go around reddit downvoting anything they dont like, doxxing users complaining to admins getting people banned getting subreddits removed. i linked it above. right now its filled with mostly racist posts because they just got /r/coontown banned and reddits being flooded with angry racists stinking up every thread with racist comments lol, but most of the time the shit in there is just simple jokes they find offensive for whatever reason

Have you recently read an upvoted Reddit comment that was bigoted, creepy, misogynistic, transphobic, racist, homophobic, or just reeking of unexamined, toxic privilege? Of course you have! Post it here.

Last edited: