Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN you ever partake in a filipino "boodle"?
I have been to a couple family parties over the last few years that have had them...but I can't say I partaken in them.

Props: BUTCHER 206

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Well that's kinda rude lol it looks like it'd take a lot of work and love and care to prepare all of that not to mention it probably cost a lot of money to feed a family, then you basically say "well fuck you and all your hard work i don't appreciate it at all" then you go support some soulless fast food chains? Cold hearted man

Ok...well it would be sorta like a potluck, my family would prepare a couple dishes and their guests would bring the rest...sometimes they wouldn't even prepare the food, and would just buy something from a caterer or a Filipino restaurant...

May 4, 2002
Damn that's a come up howd you do that? You going to keep the systems or flip them?
Best buy had buy an xbone and 40" led samsung smart tv for $500 on ad last week but they sold out of the tvs and refused to honor the bundle, so i got a price match at target. Then there was a kmart ad with a ps4 50% off, so i went and got a price match and copped a batman bundle.

The tv alone i got was on sale for $400 reg price was $600, i wanna flip the tv but now my wife is bitching bc she wants a new tv for the bedroom.