Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol i just looked at the montana bananas site, its made by this crazy looking dude

i want to try it anyway though, any old fashioned type jerky is going to taste great cause jerky rules

History
During most of the 1970's, I was a traveling musician, playing original country music. In late 1976, I belonged to a band from San Francisco, called Cayenne.While touring to promote our album in the U.S. and Canada, I discovered a small custom meat shop in Missoula, Montana. The owner-operators, Mr. and Mrs. Ben and Helen Wilkinson, made the best-looking beef jerky I'd ever seen. While standing in front of the display case, even before I tasted it, I knew it would taste far better than any beef jerky around. I was struck with the idea of marketing the beef jerky and my music together, like Jimmy Dean and his sausage. It was then and there that Ajay's Montana Bananas Gourmet Beef Jerky was conceived.
Almost 2 years later, after selling a few hundred pounds of beef jerky to friends and strangers in between tours, I left Cayenne and flew back to Missoula. I bought the recipe, secured a manufacturer near Sacramento, California, and placed my first store on August 2, 1979.

Now, over 20 years later, I can offer you smoked country meats and hot country beats. I hope you'll enjoy them both.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
fuck im thinking about copping a used nissan altima hybrid.

my wife wants to go to a lot to copp a honda 13' suv w/16k miles but im not down for a car note.
Yeah i financed a shitty Kia years ago lol I paid it off it was like 24k total, we been wanting a new car but I'm not looking forward to the payment, I'm rolling the old Honda till the wheels fall off then i'll think about getting a new one.

Props: BUTCHER 206
May 4, 2002
Yeah i financed a shitty Kia years ago lol I paid it off it was like 24k total, we been wanting a new car but I'm not looking forward to the payment, I'm rolling the old Honda till the wheels fall off then i'll think about getting a new one.
at this point i havnt found a SUV that is good enough for the $ being asked so i might have to go the dealer route.

we had a rental toyota that was nice as fuck but kinda small and those were just going for 15K new in petaluma. all i know is i dont want another suv bc i have an expedition and its a v8 and gas is expensive.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
shes only 19 months old dude it doesnt even possess the capacity to understand that you're its biological father. can you even be forced to pay child support as a foreigner? move on and let some simp be the daddy. enjoy your freedom and be glad you dodged that bullet. kids are the worst

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
what a stupid plan to move this thread into the open forum. it will no long be just goons.
This thread is getting moved?

That's stupid as fuck considering we already had a thread in the open forum and they deleted it cause it apparently got too big, hence the existence of this thread lol