Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
first time making chicken drumsticks since i started this gay weighing food calorie counting bullshit. i dont know if im supposed to use the raw food weight then weigh the bones afterwards, or weigh the cooked meat then weigh the bones afterwards or what the fuck, plus theres too many wildly different nutritional counts out there which makes it more confusing

precook weight 432g, after cooking 340g. im just going to subtract the bones from the after cooking weight and use the nutritional data from the usda national nutrient database

May 4, 2002
accepted an extra shift tomorrow, a firewatch from 9pm to 8am, lol Firewatch = you just sit in an area and call the fire department if anything catches on fire = doing absolutely nothing = an extra $240 or so to sleep all night or browse the internet)
i had to do that once in this rich complex that was almost fully built. there was a huge ass TV and pool table. so i spent my time watching tv and shooting pool all while getting paid.

i used to play my psp and mash a golf cart around for 8 hrs.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I don't want the sicc to die, but I know it will if people don't stop obsessing over the old posters and start trying to attract some new ones.

RIP Texas Takeover
Mixerr @Mixerr remember this? #TBT. I just been browsing hella TTO on the wayback machine, brings back hella memories.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I don't want the sicc to die, but I know it will if people don't stop obsessing over the old posters and start trying to attract some new ones.

RIP Texas Takeover
Mixerr @Mixerr remember this? #TBT. I just been browsing hella TTO on the wayback machine, brings back hella memories.

I want you to die!!