Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Think the starter is out on my Durango, do you guys send your tow trucks out as far as 75th Ave and Bell? Looking to get a new starter thrown in within the next couple days (or fix whatever is wrong if it ain't the starter).

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Between 2000-3000

We had hundreds of confirmed, where Infantry saw the dead bodies afterwards, or were witnessed by drone or by heat signatures disappearing in the high tech night vision the Infantry used and a couple thousand unconfirmed, which was basically our Infantry spotting say 20 people, but the Taliban cleaned up their dead before the Infantry could push in and get confirmation. The Taliban were always quick to clean up, cause they saw it like a game where they didn't want to lose points according to some of our translators lol
That is so gangsta. You should get Taliban Killa tatted on your face.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
we wouldnt be able to get to it today anyway, but yea still on the same line
Cool, I'll hit you up tomorrow, if you can't get it in tomorrow either that's cool, we can at least get it there, I don't need it back in a hurry. I've been driving my old Magnum I gave to my daughter's mom since my Durango went down.