Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Today is Killa Tay's birthday but Wikipedia has him being born October 24th.

Must be the wrong Siccness date because do you really thinking Wikipedia would lie!?!?!
Do you not fuckin know how Wikipedia works? Wikipedia don't lie you stupid son of a gun! Jesus...Are you new to the interwebz?

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
me too at that age i was heavy into coke holy fuck i was a nock haha

Yeah I can't remember what I did for any birthday but coke is a fair answer. I was in jail my 21st. Birthday that sucked. I think that's the only b day I can for sure remember. Even last year I can't really say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Thinking about what yall said yesterday, the sicc is an established community and theres no place for me here. I'm gonna leave, at least for a long while...I got a lot of shit in my life I gotta take care of and the sicc has nothing but negative energy and I can't be dealing with this bullshit right now.

I'm out, peace.

Last edited:

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
Thinking about what yall said yesterday, the sicc is an established community and theres no place for me here. I'm gonna leave, at least for a long while...I got a lot of shit in my life I gotta take care of and the sicc has nothing but negative energy and I can't be dealing with this bullshit right now.

I'm out, peace.
lol what a puta

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
how many kills do u think u have/?
Between 2000-3000

We had hundreds of confirmed, where Infantry saw the dead bodies afterwards, or were witnessed by drone or by heat signatures disappearing in the high tech night vision the Infantry used and a couple thousand unconfirmed, which was basically our Infantry spotting say 20 people, but the Taliban cleaned up their dead before the Infantry could push in and get confirmation. The Taliban were always quick to clean up, cause they saw it like a game where they didn't want to lose points according to some of our translators lol