Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol @ George Zimmerman getting shot in the face after a shoot out over road rage

dude has been involved in 3 gun incidents and 3 domestic violence incidents since getting away with murder.

This dude has to be the luckiest person alive. Gets away with murder, gets away with multiple other violent incidents, gets shot in the face and it's minor enough he walked himself to the ambulance and will 100% fine.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I never heard this shit before, are they from Memphis?
Yeah. They had one tape out on Tommy Wright's Street Smart label, I think it was 95 or 96. I used to have it but sold it to Palmer @Palmer a few years back. It's a really dope tape.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Yeah. They had one tape out on Tommy Wright's Street Smart label, I think it was 95 or 96. I used to have it but sold it to Palmer @Palmer a few years back. It's a really dope tape.
Damn they affiliated with Tommy Wright? Im surprised I never heard of em before. I hope you got a good price for that tape, some of those early Street Smart tapes are going for a lot now, like the original Runnin N Gunnin... hell, I seen random memphis tapes go for a lot, like this Graveyard Productions one went for over £500 on ebay a couple years ago, I think that was like $800 at the time.