Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
remember when he flipped out on everyone after 2 beers

At the end of the day I aint mad or nada
But you guys would respect me if I was chilling with you and you started shit cuz ive never ran in my life.

Im a nerd on here I know it with all my simpsons references n trolling but I have NEVER and I mean NEVERRRRRR ditched a friend in need, trust me.
Idk everyone hating on me right now so im tryna say people sound like they have a vergina. I act nerdy on here n shit cuz I dont try to act like a tough guy. But ig they knew me in real life theyd know as stupid as I act im not a slouch or coward.
But whatever talk shit I dont give a fuck lol
I am drunk as hell tho I will admit that.
Im just gettin pissed cuz people actin like im a racist or a liar cuz im sayin.some story that has to do with arabs. If I said it was some white dudes I feel like id get props instead.

Pretty pathetic /nonamo but really.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Attention all my playas and pimps right now in the place to be...

Im buying some new equipment, Im looking to buy a glass pipe and they dont sell em in any stores nearby. I was thinking amazon but £20 sounds a lil steep for a pipe but Im no real expert....thats about $35, is that a good price or is it a lil too steep??

I figured its time for me today stop being a fuckin cheapskate and quit using my broken poundland £1 tobacco pipe I fixed with sticky tape

btw I got a pretty parted folder of SUC rips all zipped up and 63% uploaded to mega, once that shit hits 100% Im posting it up in the sharing is caring forum

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Attention all my playas and pimps right now in the place to be...

Im buying some new equipment, Im looking to buy a glass pipe and they dont sell em in any stores nearby. I was thinking amazon but £20 sounds a lil steep for a pipe but Im no real expert....thats about $35, is that a good price or is it a lil too steep??

I figured its time for me today stop being a fuckin cheapskate and quit using my broken poundland £1 tobacco pipe I fixed with sticky tape

btw I got a pretty parted folder of SUC rips all zipped up and 63% uploaded to mega, once that shit hits 100% Im posting it up in the sharing is caring forum
I'll send you a subliminator for £1000 shipping included. But you have to pay first you fucking cheap bastard.