Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Yeah I just got little bottles of the microbials. Honestly ancient earth was one of the only ones I was gonna skip. But fuck it maybe I'll do it too
Skip it if you want, i don't think it would really hurt much. I just started using it because i liked how they put f1 and h1 together.

I think the cono lines have 3 other nutes in them, maybe including ancient. Use big bud instead if youre not already or any bloom stimulator, im sure you know.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Crazie Locs
7 hrs

happy easter to all my facebook fans man i told the judge i wouldnt speak on mario his peep nomore and they said they wouldnt talk crap nomore.but,they do so i gotta say fuck mario and his peeps and his brother alex.they wont give locs peace.a while ago when 1 of marios boi came to visit i said fuck u to him.in front of his bitch lol foo try to get smart i said why wont u come to my front yard he told me to go to his i got a restraining order foo knows that to got me more heated knowing he knows my restraining order acting dumb.i told the foo i will fight him in a southpaw stand left handed im orthodox though right.foo shut his mouth getting embarrass in front of his biiitch than i walked and said fuck his mom he said what did u say acting like he didnt hear i said you heard me fuck your mom.mario his peep harrass me all the time cause they mad at themselves.much love to my facebook peeps mario a bytch.

Nov 18, 2010
Crazie Locs
7 hrs

happy easter to all my facebook fans man i told the judge i wouldnt speak on mario his peep nomore and they said they wouldnt talk crap nomore.but,they do so i gotta say fuck mario and his peeps and his brother alex.they wont give locs peace.a while ago when 1 of marios boi came to visit i said fuck u to him.in front of his bitch lol foo try to get smart i said why wont u come to my front yard he told me to go to his i got a restraining order foo knows that to got me more heated knowing he knows my restraining order acting dumb.i told the foo i will fight him in a southpaw stand left handed im orthodox though right.foo shut his mouth getting embarrass in front of his biiitch than i walked and said fuck his mom he said what did u say acting like he didnt hear i said you heard me fuck your mom.mario his peep harrass me all the time cause they mad at themselves.much love to my facebook peeps mario a bytch.

MARI0 @MARI0

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
My lady wants to take me out to dinner later and she said please don't be drunk.

LOL... yea, like that's gonna happen. I don't think she realizes that I'm training for the Lagunitas Brewery tour in a couple weeks... I need to build my alcoholism up so that I can consume multiple cases in a 24 hour period.