Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Green crack is super productive though bruh s/o to ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN
Sounds productive.
That's why I like green crack, because it's a sativa and I'm still able to function while medicated. I can go to the gym, get on the football field or basketball court and play ball while I'm stoned off green crack. Now, if it was some kush I'm gonna be lazy as fuck and hit with the couch lock.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
That's why I like green crack, because it's a sativa and I'm still able to function while medicated. I can go to the gym, get on the football field or basketball court and play ball while I'm stoned off green crack. Now, if it was some kush I'm gonna be lazy as fuck and hit with the couch lock.
Exactly I been lit as fuck all day busting moves I think crack would have to be my favorite hands down.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
I probably smoked green crack for the first time about 5-6 years ago, maybe even before that...

But I didn't have my prescription at the time, and I couldn't just get it whenever...now that I do have it, I can purchase it whenever I come across a dispensary that has it...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
What do you think about the possibility of this happening Rasan @Rasan ?

Talk in Tennessee of Titans making a run at Rivers | ProFootballTalk
50/50

Its been the talk of SD sports radio for the past 2-3 weeks. Rivers has 7 kids and is a devout catholic so he would rather raise his family in a nice area like San Diego versus L.A. He has said he does not want to play in L.A. if we move up there. Wouldnt be surprised.