Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Vanilla yogurt
strawburries/half a banana/raspberries/cantalope
spinach
Hemp seeds
freekeh
Flax seed/oil
Chia seeds
agave syrup

Or swap out those fruits for like blueberry, blackberry and strawberry/raspberry to make em sweeter.

You already know all this fuck off idiot

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
On another note have you, Nuttkase @Nuttkase or nolettuce @nolettuce or @ or TONY206 @TONY206 (HBD) ever been to
Nope but I love me some chess steak.

May 14, 2002
you communist vegan what are some good smoothie recipes
you communist vegan what are some good smoothie recipes
I usually mix loads of stuff

I use either water, coconut water or almond milk to blend.

Add some blueberries

I always have a cucumber and some celery then I add lots of leafy greens the two most obvious would be kale and spinach I use either one for a smoothie and the other day I use the other. But some extra kinds of lettuce is good to add too.

avocado is nice to put in, it has lots of benefits and gives a thicker creamier texture, plus avocado flavour which I think is nice.

I also put in a bunch of herbs always

cilantro, parsley, for vitamin c and iron but mint is really nice to add for flavour and it's anti inflammatory.

you could add a piece of ginger or turmeric, these are just really good to have in your diet anyway.

And you could always add protein powder of choice (I prefer hemp) and some maca powder which taste good and is really beneficial for the body.

May 14, 2002
Maca is cool but I personally think it tastes like complete shit.
I actually like the taste of maca.. but I reprogrammed my taste buds the last couple of years. Stuff people eat in general tastes and smells like complete shit to me (most of it)

just started taking turmeric pills
turmeric is awesome. When you add some organic turmeric to your diet it should be enough. Pills have probably a really high dose which in short term isn't bad but in the long run could give side effects.