Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Snakegang @Snakegang

Photo of Geoff V.

0 friends
3 reviews

Geoff V.
Seattle, WA, USA

5.0 star rating
11/3/2015

The guys at Urban Grow Systems were exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful with my gardening needs. They suggested a couple fertilizers I'd never used before and they have really improved my garden. I am so glad there is a quality gardening stoor in the walla walla area. UGS will be getting my business exclusively from now on.

Photo of Geoff V.

0 friends
4 reviews

Geoff V.
Seattle, WA, USA

5.0 star rating
11/3/2015

Super cool bar and restaurant. We went in just for drinks and the bartender, a guy named Mike not only made a mean bloody mary for my wife, but poured the jaimison very generously for me. He was also the classic friendly bar tender and we had a lot of fun chatting with him. Eventually we got hungry and ordered a couple appetizers which were way better than the bar food we expected. Will be going back for drinks and also to try out their dinner menu soon.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ive been researching headphones again lol its an endless loop of indecisiveness and looking up soundcards and specs. Fuck it man, these 350se's plus a soundcard with an amp will sound better than anything ive listened to so far so i think im going with these.

Now i just need to clarify if using a 7.1 sound stage with stereo headphones will sound better than their native one or if theyre even compatible or if itll soubd worse or what

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ive been researching headphones again lol its an endless loop of indecisiveness and looking up soundcards and specs. Fuck it man, these 350se's plus a soundcard with an amp will sound better than anything ive listened to so far so i think im going with these.

Now i just need to clarify if using a 7.1 sound stage with stereo headphones will sound better than their native one or if theyre even compatible or if itll soubd worse or what
If youre looking for non-buds

Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black): Electronics

25$ and damn good sound.