Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know dj headphones will sound sicc with music but dont know how movies will sound. I always liked that classic sony headphone sound and nearly decided on these http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000A...headphones&dpPl=1&dpID=41YPVE2TWNL&ref=plSrch

But just dont know enough about these styles and how music and games sound, specifically games which rely a lot on positional sound. Thats always been a problem for me in FPS, trying to locate exactly where shots came from in the very little amount of time you have to react. So basically my criteria is movies first, then gaming and positional audio, lastly music.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
spends $200+ on sound, listens to 240p songs on YouTube
Yeah, exactly this. Unless you're doing professional mixing, buy those 25$ seinheissers I linked, there gonna be better than you need sound-wise. I got my pair in a guitar shop when I went in and asked the guy for a good pair of headphones to use for my electronic drum set, and the dude told me that was the way to go hands down. That was like 8 years ago, they're still going strong. I usse them whenever I want to listen to music loudly and its late at night, good base clean highs, twenty five dollars.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Yeah, exactly this. Unless you're doing professional mixing, buy those 25$ seinheissers I linked, there gonna be better than you need sound-wise. I got my pair in a guitar shop when I went in and asked the guy for a good pair of headphones to use for my electronic drum set, and the dude told me that was the way to go hands down. That was like 8 years ago, they're still going strong. I usse them whenever I want to listen to music loudly and its late at night, good base clean highs, twenty five dollars.
Nah im pointing out music is an after thought because theres no source i use that warrants audio designed for music. Blurays use a 7.1 soundstage though