Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
they still tax hella much?
Nah prices had came down a bunch and dude I talked with (who looked like the Seattle doppelganger of Slug Christ) said they are expecting another drop later this year. They had a few ounces (like 3 different types) for $240. Some were pretty pricey still but they had a wide variety. Store was pretty packed with a diverse crowd of people for 3:30PM on a Monday. Quite a few were 60+ years old I'd say.

They have an online menu that they always have in stock and then stuff that rolls in and out too...

Ike’s Menu | Uncle Ike's Pot Shop

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
back in the gym tonight after a month long break
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO I was thinking of checking this Cissero Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu place out since my old studio is now a mexican cowboy hat & boot shop (on the corner of alum rock & white)

isnt that where you train?
Actually, you said you train on Tasman huh?

IONO why I thought you were down off Park

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
back in the gym tonight after a month long break
BASEDVATO @BASEDVATO I was thinking of checking this Cissero Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu place out since my old studio is now a mexican cowboy hat & boot shop (on the corner of alum rock & white)

isnt that where you train?
nah I train at a place called "Smash Gym" they have location near Sunnyvale, and East San Jose. You get access to both as a member. They have kettlebells, strength and conditioning, Jiujitsu, MMA and Kickboxing.