Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Why are yall so harsh to me... when did I ever post anything worthy of losing respect?

Cause she probably loved him before he got destroyed while deployed so even though he looks like a monster she is marrying him anyway even though she clearly is disgusted by him and her life will be miserable lol
and yall still thought this guy is a breh... wtf did I do wrong?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
damn this is kinda crazy... whats the brehs take on shit like this?

Boy, 5, Claims He Lived Past Life As Woman Who Died In Chicago Fire
Andy Campbell
The Huffington Post Posted: 02/19/15 03:16 PM ET Updated: 02/20/15 09:59 AM ET
Luke Ruehlman is a healthy 5-year-old boy. Still, he's already had a lifetime of experiences -- he has even died!

At least, that's what he claims. In a bizarre series of TV interviews, Ruehlman has managed to convince at least a few people that he lived a past life as Pam Robinson, an African-American Chicago woman who died in a fire at the Paxton Hotel in 1993.

luke

Luke Ruehlman
Ruehlman started weirding out his stay-at-home mom, Erika, at the age of 2, when he started talking about a mystery woman named Pam. Later, she would ask him directly who the heck Pam was.

"He turned to me and said, 'Well, I was,'" she told Fox 8 (video above). "[He said] 'Well, I used to be, but I died and I went up to heaven. I saw God and then eventually, God pushed me back down and I was a baby and you named me Luke.'"

pam robinson

Pam Robinson died in her 30s in a Chicago hotel fire.
Ruehlman also reportedly said he traveled by train in Chicago. The Cincinnati family didn't know anyone named Pam, and Luke had never been to the Windy City. His mom was baffled. She investigated further and found Pam Robinson, who was one of 19 people who died in a 1993 hotel fire.

Robinson's family declined to comment on the story.

The boy's odd ability to remember places he's never been is intriguing, to be sure. If this sounds amazing, it's not that unusual on the show that revealed this story, Lifetime's "Ghost Inside My Child" -- and the last time we checked up on one of the show's reports, it was a mess.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
10-Year Old Girl Scout Selling Cookies Robbed Of Cash Box In San Jose Records Suspect’s License Plate « CBS San Francisco

Cody Gintz was identified as a suspect in the theft of a girl scout’s money box in San Jose. (Source: Bay City News)

SAN JOSE (CBS SF) — Police say a quick-thinking 10-year-old Girl Scout wearing her badge for cleverness recorded the license plate number of a man who swiped her money box from outside a supermarket in San Jose Sunday afternoon.

Officer Albert Morales said officers responded at 2:46 p.m. to a Safeway grocery store, located at 1663 Branham Lane, on a report of a man who forcibly took a cash box containing about $600 from a girl selling cookies.

Officers arrived on scene and immediately put out a description of the suspect and the car he was driving, Morales said. Another police officer responding to the scene spotted the car nearby and arrested the suspect.

The money and cash box were returned to the girl and her scouts troop. Morales said no injuries were reported.

He said the 23-year-old man was booked in the Santa Clara County Jail.
People expressed outrage about the incident on Facebook.

Steve R Hoagland said, “Crimes against any child should carry a penalty greater than normal to stop this crazy pattern.”

“What a Grinch! Shame on the person for stealing from a little girl,” Clarice Louie added.

Barbara Ishizaki said, “Outrageous, this is teaching the wrong message to Girl Scouts! Isn’t a parent/adult supposed go along with the girls?”

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
10-Year Old Girl Scout Selling Cookies Robbed Of Cash Box In San Jose Records Suspect’s License Plate « CBS San Francisco

Cody Gintz was identified as a suspect in the theft of a girl scout’s money box in San Jose. (Source: Bay City News)

SAN JOSE (CBS SF) — Police say a quick-thinking 10-year-old Girl Scout wearing her badge for cleverness recorded the license plate number of a man who swiped her money box from outside a supermarket in San Jose Sunday afternoon.

Officer Albert Morales said officers responded at 2:46 p.m. to a Safeway grocery store, located at 1663 Branham Lane, on a report of a man who forcibly took a cash box containing about $600 from a girl selling cookies.

Officers arrived on scene and immediately put out a description of the suspect and the car he was driving, Morales said. Another police officer responding to the scene spotted the car nearby and arrested the suspect.

The money and cash box were returned to the girl and her scouts troop. Morales said no injuries were reported.

He said the 23-year-old man was booked in the Santa Clara County Jail.
People expressed outrage about the incident on Facebook.

Steve R Hoagland said, “Crimes against any child should carry a penalty greater than normal to stop this crazy pattern.”

“What a Grinch! Shame on the person for stealing from a little girl,” Clarice Louie added.

Barbara Ishizaki said, “Outrageous, this is teaching the wrong message to Girl Scouts! Isn’t a parent/adult supposed go along with the girls?”
I worked at that safeway years ago ...its across from "the woods" so i dont doubt some low life in the area would do this shit.