Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I know imma get the "Shea likes everyone" response (which really isnt true at all), but I just wanted to chime in & say that N$$J 408 cat is with the shit, & cool as fuck off the siccness... I know homeboy offline, his fam is from my hood.. I aint the 'liking' type when it's face to face usually, it takes a certain kind of person to get my respect & a pass when it's hood shit.

I know it's fun n shit to clown, I'm not taking anyone's side on the subject but he got quite a few clappers in his circle & little homie got heart for days.

kinda out of character for him to even get in on that thread.

Just my 2 pennies

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Check ya lil homie than shea lol
I don't think it is necessary, dude is just giving his opinion like the remainder of us do on here... some get attacked, some get others to hit the prop button

& because I think there is valid points on both sides of the argument, I would rather keep my opinion out of that thread.

Damn near every time I speak on any one of those names in that thread my fucking phone goes off by people I don't always hear from on a regular who got their 2 cents to put in & I'd prefer my phone didnt ring today.

I know imma get the "Shea likes everyone" response (which really isnt true at all), but I just wanted to chime in & say that N$$J 408 cat is with the shit, & cool as fuck off the siccness... I know homeboy offline, his fam is from my hood.. I aint the 'liking' type when it's face to face usually, it takes a certain kind of person to get my respect & a pass when it's hood shit.

I know it's fun n shit to clown, I'm not taking anyone's side on the subject but he got quite a few clappers in his circle & little homie got heart for days.

kinda out of character for him to even get in on that thread.

Just my 2 pennies
i could tell he is with the shits. he remind me of the lil homie that used to come by our way. the homie merk.