Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
where you in a accident or something?
Nah just ran through a lot of hard-labor type jobs, most of my prior work experience is all warehouse type shit and a few of my first jobs that I had worked were fedex and ups doing the unload so over the years it's just got worse and worse.

Edit: I've actually been in two car crashs though, both pretty mainey but my stupid ass never went to the ER to get checked out so that could be something else to add to injury.

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2013
Nah just ran through a lot of hard-labor type jobs, most of my prior work experience is all warehouse type shit and a few of my first jobs that I had worked were fedex and ups doing the unload so over the years it's just got worse and worse.
yea those are defintiely hella hard on the back.. i used to work for my pops n he always had ups comin everyday n he makes mats that people stand on n i hada box them bitches up n load the carts n that shit definitely gets to be a lot of weight to be pickin up n settin down all day. My back always hurts to.