Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Got in an altercation with a local junkie last night. He wouldn't leave the bar. Ended up almost fighting him in the middle of the street. Then this AM I saw him at the bus stop. I parked went up and slapped him in front of all of his tweaker friends. He ended up apologizing a bunch and shook my hand in the end. Weird way to start the day.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Got in an altercation with a local junkie last night. He wouldn't leave the bar. Ended up almost fighting him in the middle of the street. Then this AM I saw him at the bus stop. I parked went up and slapped him in front of all of his tweaker friends. He ended up apologizing a bunch and shook my hand in the end. Weird way to start the day.
sounds more like a FUCKING AWESOME way to start the day!!

Dec 13, 2013
THATS FUCKING AWSOME BREH!!! Sounds like a great way to start your day haha

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
#RNS

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I realize some of you were born the year this dropped, but I remember when I first got my L's taking my homeboys sister up to the beach & feellin on #tiddies jammin to this shit at night by a bonfire LOL

feelin like karate kid part 1 n shit haha

My homies dad was richard marx's bass player in the glory years. He came to school with him once in like 3rd grade and brought 8 x 10's of himself and was signing them and handing them out. It was pretty funny.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
My homies dad was richard marx's bass player in the glory years. He came to school with him once in like 3rd grade and brought 8 x 10's of himself and was signing them and handing them out. It was pretty funny.
HAHAHA!!!!

Breh came thru the elementary school, hair on FLEEK!

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
sounds more like a FUCKING AWESOME way to start the day!!
Everyone at the bar hates him so I'm like a celebrity now. My co-bartender was all freaked out when we got into it in the street. He was like "I've never seen you snap like that". I'm the nicest dude ever and have definitely chilled out in my old age but if you push my limits its on. Fuck that junkie. I'm gonna slap him again next time I see him