Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
For real ese this shit look like he bought it at a mariachi's yard sale

S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Blood moon cuh!!
Flames wardrobe was influenced by him(who happens to be siccness' own Gemini @Gemini 's dad):

It was also provided by him, unaltered, and un-drycleaned

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
flamer bout to get mad AF at his IG page lol

im goin HAM on his ass
lol that's my heckler page, I went in on that fat fuck big cholo cause he ballin and buy all the new j's I told him his 900lb ass has to buy new ones cause his fat ass hammock feet destroy them after one wear ha ha.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Flames wardrobe was influenced by him(who happens to be siccness' own Gemini @Gemini 's dad):

It was also provided by him, unaltered, and un-drycleaned
Tazz that is pretty disrespectful breh ...the homies father passed away. Not cool man.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
WTF ...ya man I'm with you pastor or not touch my kid & imma fuck you up.

Hell, my kid could probably fuck that guy up lol real shit
I like to think any parent, religious or not, would do the same breh. Sadly I know there are a lot that would probably thank him for getting their kid "in line" with what they believe because he's a pillar of the community yada yada.

I guess this happened 12 years ago though. How someone didn't report this piece of shit to the cops for child abuse I don't know. He didn't say the age but from the preface story to punching him I'd guess a high school aged kid. Regardless of that, he admitted, and to I'm guessing quite a few people at that with some recording, that he assaulted someone. I'm betting no one said anything and nothing came of it.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I like to think any parent, religious or not, would do the same breh. Sadly I know there are a lot that would probably thank him for getting their kid "in line" with what they believe because he's a pillar of the community yada yada.

I guess this happened 12 years ago though. How someone didn't report this piece of shit to the cops for child abuse I don't know. He didn't say the age but from the preface story to punching him I'd guess a high school aged kid. Regardless of that, he admitted, and to I'm guessing quite a few people at that with some recording, that he assaulted someone. I'm betting no one said anything and nothing came of it.
cosign word for word breh, seriously.

that shit is straight up an act of a coward

ppl don't follow jesus because they get punched, that is the most backwards thinking ever.