Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was barely alive in the 70s despite being born in 91? Makes sense.

Fail to see the point especially seeing as you were prob like 4 during the 49ers dynasty, not to mention I seen steelers win more than shehawks anyway.
Barely alive for a FRACTION of those Super Bowls. DO U ENGLISH?

That means out of all the Super Bowls, you were only around for 2/6 = 30% of them being a winning team.

How did you become a Steeler fan? Did it just so happen, they were the winning team when you were in your young teens, and you bandwaggoned on?

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2010
Barely alive for a FRACTION of those Super Bowls. DO U ENGLISH?

That means out of all the Super Bowls, you were only around for 2/6 = 30% of them being a winning team.

How did you become a Steeler fan? Did it just so happen, they were the winning team when you were in your young team, and you bandwaggoned on?
4/6 is a fraction as well, I figured you were referencing that cuz saying I was barely alive when I was 14 and 17 makes no sense. You were literally "barely alive" when 49ers were dominate

And I started liking steelers when I was 8-9 and started playing football as a kid. jerome bettis, jason gildon and their bad ass jerseys made me like them.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was actually alive for all of them (granted a baby for the first 2)... and born and raised in the Bay, there is not argument for why I would follow the Niners. Raiders were in LA, only NFL team in the Bay was the Niners.

I'm not a Raider hater though, I wish them much success while representing Oakland.