Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Once again was dude gangbanging? No, alright then.
Well, yes if you consider he was a member of a gang which was actively involved in violence to secure drug turf, and trafficking routs. He was just a OG by the time he blew up, and didn't need to be active like that - he was the life line to the crest.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i bought a $6 lil caesars pizza earlier i haven't got one in hella long

i be kinda embarrassed walking wit it to my car i be thinking people be looking and be like "this ol broke ass nigga" lol

when i see people with lil ceasarss i be thinking like "man why the fuck u eating that shit u must be low on funds right now"
I don't think I've eaten a Lil Caesars pizza in almost 20 years but my buddy worked there in high school and we'd get hooked the fuck up damn near every day with free pies. He eventually got fired for smoking weed in the bathroom with a driver and supervisor and that ended that.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I thought Northern Cali didn't have gangs outside of Nortenos and Surenos? In fact I've read multiple multi page threads on here over the years with people clearly expressing that fact until they were probably red in the face. Which is it now?
just chiming in to say the people who stated that in those past threads are generally idiots

Sac crippin & bloods go back decades & San Jose is a Crip stronghold in northern cali (Familee / 7 Trees / Swamp Dawgg Verde / ES Loonie Crew / S.O.S. / Fear No Mobb / C-Street, ect ect ect ) & has a few blood sets (MP Hood / Milpitas M-Town Boods / BOP / ect, ect)

Ya the messicans got it sewn up in the gangbanging but the rival crippin & bloods in SJ & Sac & Salinas goes back to the late 70's out here

There is even the NCC set in the pen which is the Northern Cali Crip Car in which a lot of Sac rappers rock with when they hit the clink

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
they got a goodwill outlet in fairfield me and my girl going tomorrow to see if we can find some fubu cuz the ones out here didn't have shit
I went to the Eco Thrift in Vallejo. I went to that Goodwill in Fairfield on Thursday or Friday, there was no Fubu there.